Author Topic: Seriously...That Picture...  (Read 935 times)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Seriously...That Picture...
« on: August 03, 2004, 06:27:01 pm »
What's with that picture on the main page? Who is she? Who drew her? And most importantly, wtf is in her hands that's being ripped up? Is it a piece of paper? An egg? Does it have anything to do with anything?

Just wond'rin' if ne1 new 4 shore.

Ramsus

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 06:51:57 pm »
I quickly drew and colored it the other day, because I was putting together a simple notice page for the site and a few lines of text would have felt really empty. As for the thing in her hands, it's just some broken round thing.

None of it really has anything to do with anything (aside from the site being slightly broken), so quit thinking so hard about it.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 06:55:28 pm »
I immediately assumed it was like the shattered Chrono Trigger, and that some version of Marle was holding it.

Close enough.

Ramsus

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 07:10:35 pm »
I realize it isn't Chrono-related, but I had an idea for a drawing that I liked (frustrated girl holding broken round thing), so I went ahead and used it anyway. If someone wants to suggest a name, I'm open to persuasion.

BTW VT, I'll be moving the forums to /Forums once I finish with the template, so don't bother updating the links to your fanfic.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2004, 04:38:23 pm »
I didn't even think about that (the fanfic link), but thanks for the heads up.

As for the picture, I was just curious as to what it was all about and who made it. Looks cool enough, and now I understand it.

8)