Author Topic: AHHH Dammit All!!!  (Read 1900 times)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
AHHH Dammit All!!!
« on: March 21, 2007, 04:54:44 pm »
I really have no clue where to post this except here.  I don't know if I can phrase this into a question thing but here's a shot.  Ok, so my friend at school is kinda of Mentally unstable and she was doing fine, but everytime she goes over to the garbage to throw away her food, some fuck heads talk shit under their breath about her and apparently today she kinda snapped and slammed her book on the ground and ran to the bathroom in tears.  I ran over to the other retards and gave them a good bitching, but i'm still not calm at all. 

Any ideas to know how to calm a person down at all?  I'm kinda desperate as I feel like i'm about to snap someone's neck atm...If you don't know what I mean then look at my signature pic...That kinda gives a hint to what I want to do to some of these people.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 05:06:10 pm by justin3009 »

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
Re: AHHH Dammit All!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 05:39:50 pm »
Wow. This sounds incredibly ClayAKAMe-ish.

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Does a time egg hatch a time bird?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 07:16:50 pm »
hehe thats what the pirate on teh SS invincable said in chrono cross.......... well i recommend going to gaia online look it up on google alot of people are on it

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 07:46:36 pm »
Meh, theres no way to stop people from talking shit. I just talk shit about them in front of them, it shows them, trust me. Either that, you snap someones neck, because if you don't, then most likely your friend will.

Write down your feelings in a book, better yet, write down what you feel like doing. Then read it over, laugh at it, then burn it up. That helps me.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 08:27:12 pm »
You are protected under law from harassment, direct fear-causing assertions, and severe emotional distress. Have her parents threaten those that habitually disturb her with legal action and report the offenses to the school's administration. This is, of course, if you don't want to mess around with bad mouthing, fist fights, pranks, and tattle-telling.

Ramsus

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 10:06:08 pm »
Photoshop their faces onto bestiality photos and then paint that as a giant mural on the most visible side of the building where this happens.

Or if you can't paint, print a hundred flyers and post those everywhere.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 11:47:14 pm »
You are protected under law from harassment, direct fear-causing assertions, and severe emotional distress. Have her parents threaten those that habitually disturb her with legal action and report the offenses to the school's administration. This is, of course, if you don't want to mess around with bad mouthing, fist fights, pranks, and tattle-telling.
Yes, do this. It's the most sensible option. Just whatever you do, don't do what Ramsus says.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 11:56:54 pm »
No, do what I said. Don't stoop down to their level. School threats never work, usually, it puts more people into the insult ring.

Although those beastiality posters sound like a good idea for my school...

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 02:06:04 am »
Why not talk to your friend? I'm sure she could use some cheering up at least as much as you could use some calming down. It'd probably be therapeutic for the both of you to just put your minds on other things. Talk, bike, game, whatever. The easiest way to get through that sort of thing--and I've been there myself--is to have other things to interest you and plenty to live for.

Mavix

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • I'm the pirate and I make any fool walk the Plank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 03:34:52 pm »
be the good guy and destroy all enemies that stand in your way. if anybody talks shit. take them down with force and none will oppose you again. (side effects may cause you a suspention).

Ramsus

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 03:49:12 pm »
be the good guy and destroy all enemies that stand in your way. if anybody talks shit. take them down with force and none will oppose you again. (side effects may cause you a suspention).

Pain only communicates so much. Sometimes it's better to utterly humiliate them beyond all recovery to the point where everybody shuns them. Then nobody will care when you kidnap them, pull their teeth out one at a time for your "collection," and burn the body beyond recognition.

The smart thing to do never involves yourself look bad or tarnishing your own record. You have to redirect your rage so that you can be underhanded and ruthless instead.

Of course, if you aren't powerful (socially, not physically) or talented enough to do this, just ignore the bastards and focus on what matters -- your friend.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 03:55:23 pm by Ramsus »

Leebot

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
    • Infophilia
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 03:18:08 pm »
I'll speak up from my own experiences with bullying. In general, I've found that bullies are (cliche as it may be) doing it to get a reaction. With this in mind, there are a few methods you could use to take away their incentive:

1) Pity them. Their bullying just reveals how petty they are, and how you're better than them. If they want to make themselves look bad, go ahead. Just keep up this attitude and they'll get fed up and leave you alone. Note that actually saying anything like this out loud is generally a bad idea - they'll adapt and attack you for this before you're ready to truly handle it.

2) Laugh at yourself first. This generally works better if there's some element of humor in their bullying. If there isn't, you have to be a bit more creative and find it. Once you've switched around your reaction to the opposite of what they want, they'll either give up or even decide your cool and keep at it, but without the edge. In the latter case, you just have to remember that it's now all in jest, and they're no longer really trying to hurt you.

3) Give them a competing incentive. This method only works in a minority of bullying cases, but it did work for me. Basically, I was the freakishly smart guy in school, and this got me picked on. It also got me approached for help with homework and studying. I finally figured out to put these together. If people were nice to me, I'd help them out. If they bullied, I wouldn't. At first, I'd give them a reprieve if they were nice at least for a short period before asking for help. As they learned the value from this, I extended the time I'd require them to be nice until they had to be constantly nice if they wanted any help (a long memory helps here).

If it's really bad and unrelenting, I recommend you go to the school administration. Nowadays, many schools are cracking down on bullying, so they should be willing to help. If the person you talk to tells you to "suck it up" or whatever, try someone else. Chances are someone in the administration was a victim of bullying in the past (or just a decent person) and will be willing to help you. Yes, you'll get accused of being a "tattle-tale" (or the age-appropriate synonym), but that's only a bad thing for those who don't want to get caught. These people really don't want to get into actual trouble, and the threat of it will generally scare them off.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 12:33:04 am »
Meh...We kinda helped her through this a bit.  I wouldn't do the whole asking teachers crap as most of our teachers are retarded and if we did that and it worked, they'd bring in more dumbasses to pick on her or both of us.  It's a shame how kids are these days...Even though I am one, I just find it strange how...immature some kids can be.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 12:38:40 am »
Meh...We kinda helped her through this a bit.  I wouldn't do the whole asking teachers crap as most of our teachers are retarded and if we did that and it worked, they'd bring in more dumbasses to pick on her or both of us.  It's a shame how kids are these days...Even though I am one, I just find it strange how...immature some kids can be.

Don't leave the designation of immaturity only to kids. It persists into adulthood. Bleah.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 01:04:09 am »
It's how parents raise their kids these days, or rather how they tend not to. It's so much easier to simply leave your kid with a sitter or by themselves for the day while you're at work or doing whatever, leaving the media in all its forms to raise the kid more than you are. Given what popular media tends to portray for the sake of money, it's not too surprising to see such immaturity.

Of course the other half of it is simply how the brain grows...it doesn't fully mature until you're about nineteen or twenty years old, though by fifteen and sixteen the only real aspect that still needs much maturity is the ability to fully think out long-term consequences of one's actions.

That's not to say it's not partially the kid's faults either...they really ought to learn how to be more mature and responsible too. In a way everyone is to blame.