Author Topic: Una-booga!!  (Read 1461 times)

Beeyo

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Una-booga!!
« on: March 06, 2007, 06:15:51 pm »
Is it just me, or does Leenas sister Una look like a little cave girl?That thing she carries looks like a bam bam flintstone club,and her dress looks like a pebbles flintstone dress.Or maybe I'm crazy.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: Una-booga!!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 06:34:46 pm »
I don't think Una was meant to be a cave-girl of any sort, although I must admit that before I came to Compendium I actually thought Una was male and not female, and as such was especially angry at Una's "make her more lady-like" comment because I hate that kind of sexism.

Una, in the end, is meant as just Leena's little sister, nothing more.

Feez

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 09:38:45 pm »
Is it just me, or does Leenas sister Una look like a little cave girl?That thing she carries looks like a bam bam flintstone club,and her dress looks like a pebbles flintstone dress.Or maybe I'm crazy.

LOL, that's the impression I got as well. I always thought there'd be something minor yet significant about her in the end, but I guess not.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 12:52:09 am »
I actually thought she was going to be a playable character.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 05:14:01 am »
I think she was supposed to be a playable character too (Kato said the initial number was 60 and something, instead of 44). Why else would they have given her a portrait picture?

Feez

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 02:05:44 am »
I think she was supposed to be a playable character too (Kato said the initial number was 60 and something, instead of 44). Why else would they have given her a portrait picture?
That's possible. I guess could be said for Lisa(?), Leena's sister or whatever from the Termina Element shop.

Beeyo

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 02:21:06 pm »
I thought there would b a tie in with Leahs story, since they both look like Cave girls.
O well. You know, Zeality says Chrono Cross has no plotholes, but Cross really was case of reach exceeding grasp. I guess they weren't able to really emphasize every character like they wanted 2. I still love tha damn game though.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 06:42:21 pm »
Every member of the development team wanted to put their personal character in the game ("a bunch of selfish wishes" according to Kato), so that's probably why a lot of the characters feel like non-essential addition to the story.