Author Topic: Stuff you LOVE, baby  (Read 328422 times)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff you LOVE, baby
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2007, 11:17:09 am »
Yea, I heard.  I'm waiting 4 Higurashi's and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2nd season >__>  I'm also waiting for all the episodes of Shuffle: Memories to be subbed XD

I still wonder, since the dub of Haruhi Suzumiya is in the making.  Are they going to keep the original ending and the insert song in there?  Or are they gonna dub them both, or maybe remove the insert song and probably the whole episode..

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2007, 03:07:23 pm »
Actually, alot of things hit harder then lee's shit:

Hinata hits harder then lee for gods sake.

Not true. :lee:

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2007, 05:19:49 pm »

Absolutely. Naruto's Fuuton Rasen Shuriken hits as hard as like a hundred Rock Lees.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2007, 02:07:20 am »
Yea, I heard.  I'm waiting 4 Higurashi's and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2nd season >__>  I'm also waiting for all the episodes of Shuffle: Memories to be subbed XD

I still wonder, since the dub of Haruhi Suzumiya is in the making.  Are they going to keep the original ending and the insert song in there?  Or are they gonna dub them both, or maybe remove the insert song and probably the whole episode..

do you mean the mikuru ep? they'd keep that since it has alot of importance story wise, moreso in the novels...

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2007, 04:38:04 am »

Hinata hits harder then lee for gods sake.

Not true. :lee:
actually it is: hinata can hit as hard as neji, and neji hits harder then Lee does. the reason why: all of lees hits are exterior, all of the hyuga clan do internal damage. Plus they can shut off the ablity to move.

Hinata DOES hit harder then lee.

hotspot

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Breaker of wooden writing utensils
    • View Profile
    • Suikocross
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 02:43:49 pm »
GENERALLY:video games,tv,tv shows,the computer,boomerangs(they are awsome! although i dont have one)
VIDEO GAMES:The whole suikoden series,chrono cross(i don't have trigger),kya dark lineage,Beyond good and evil,La pucelle tactics,the whole sly cooper series,the whole kingdom hearts series,malice,ff 9,x-2 and 12.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2007, 05:05:44 pm »
No, I mean the intro.  Bouken Desho Desho.  And the ending, Hare Hare Yukai.  Also the 2 insert songs, God Knows and Lost my Music.  I heard that they're not going to dub ANY of the songs......So...wtf they going to do?  Cut out the whole song spot?  Or maybe the whole ep?  They can't really cut out the ep since it's one of the best/most important...And it helps move the story along with Haruhi liking the dude (Forgot his name).  God damn american dubs...

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2007, 12:29:23 am »
No, I mean the intro.  Bouken Desho Desho.  And the ending, Hare Hare Yukai.  Also the 2 insert songs, God Knows and Lost my Music.  I heard that they're not going to dub ANY of the songs......So...wtf they going to do?  Cut out the whole song spot?  Or maybe the whole ep?  They can't really cut out the ep since it's one of the best/most important...And it helps move the story along with Haruhi liking the dude (Forgot his name).  God damn american dubs...
they'll leave it in, but depending on who broadcasts it on tv the ED/OP might get cut. God knows and Lost my music wont be cut obviously and for the love of (insert your god here) they wont dub them, because dubbed songs never work.

they'll probably leave them undubbed, most dubbing groups leave songs undubbed.
who licensed it anyway?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2007, 10:44:47 am »
I'm loving Shōgun so far.

Clavell's quick retellings through Blackthorne of the politics of his day has sparked an interest in the history of the 1500s and 1600s. What a precarious time it was for the world! I should have paid more attention in European / World History.

At any rate, Francis Drake had the gusto to name his Armada fighting ship the "H.M.S. Revenge". Now that is attitude.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2007, 06:30:09 am »
I love this dinner I just made. I had an intense craving for red meat and tomatoes earlier, so I went out at midnight expecting to come back with a bagful of unwise foodstuffs like ketchup cheeseburgers and milkshakes. Instead I found myself at the grocery store, and I ended up bringing back fresh spinach, crimini mushrooms (sautéed them together with salt and pepper), swiss cheese (to melt on top), a hunk of sashimi-grade yellowfin (seared it on the outside), wasabi and soy (for the tuna), raisin bread, fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice, and, of course, my Tomato Fix: A jar of stewed tomatoes, a can of tomato sauce, a bottle of ketchup, and a bunch of fresh tomatoes that smelled like Jesus had licked them himself.

You'd think I was pregnant.

So, after fifteen minutes of prep, I'm looking at a plate full of delicious food that would have cost me $50 at a nice restaurant. I let the salt and pepper do all the work and didn't use any other spice except the soy and the wasabi--which wasn't nearly hot enough for me, which is strange considering I'm a one-star kind of guy.

In my nod to a saner, obeser America (sic), I've got Oreo Double Stuff on the line for dessert. Envy me!

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2007, 06:49:13 am »
Not only does that meal sound delicious, J, it's healthy.

Speaking of healthy, I love http://allrecipes.com/. Lots and lots of healthy recipes for me to start using now that I've jumped onto my health kick.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2007, 11:56:48 pm »
I've long been enchanted by wonderful dreams. They leave a deep impression of pleasantness on the following day, elevating the mind to higher, enjoyable thoughts that would not have come otherwise. I hope to achieve lucid dreaming someday. That said, I like Heart - These Dreams. It's a classic 80s tune, and the concept is alluring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVjy1Mx9MG4

Lu Su

• Guardian (+100)
  • Im an EVIL
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2007, 07:11:22 pm »
i love the fact i just got black out curtains Now i can sleep past sun rise for the first time in 5 years and can have more than 6 hours sleep :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2007, 07:45:29 pm »
I could groove and be happy to Lizard Dance all freaking day. That has got to be one of my favorites on the Chrono Cross soundtrack.

Deus Chisa

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Ph'nglui mglwnafh Yukari Mayohiga wgah'nagl fthagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2007, 11:24:06 am »
Y'all run, I take bike rides.  Too bad winter up here seems to be demonically persistant.  I want to get out for 20 good miles, without having to turn myself into a sweating Hot Pocket just to keep from freezing.
Other than that, as you can see from the obscenely old sig, I'm a Lainie.  Used to be quite fervent about it too, but now I've lost my energy.  About all that remains is the sig and the tendency of using the name of Chisa the False Prophet wherever I go.
As for food, a well prepared fish will take precedence over anything I'm doing.