Author Topic: Stuff you LOVE, baby  (Read 328560 times)

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff you LOVE, baby
« Reply #1365 on: August 24, 2009, 05:02:20 pm »
Fat-free dairy products have no place--no place, I tell you!--in a "LOVE" thread.

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: August 24, 2009, 05:08:18 pm »
hellz yeah brother. i miss the days when it was just normal milk. now you cant even find it anywhere anymore!!
but dude that stuff sounds delicious. maybe ill make you an orange creamsicle virgin t-shirt, eh? lol

Uboa

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: August 24, 2009, 05:08:58 pm »
If we're going to talk about the deliciousness of desserts & fake mexican/spanish dishes, then you're not gonna find yourself much better than a...

Even its slogan is awesome: ONE COOL TACO~!!

Why hasn't the inventor of this won a Nobel Prize yet? I demand answers!

If it eases your mind any, my high school drumline named a cadence after this. 

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 24, 2009, 09:12:01 pm »
V, that has got to be the coolest (derp) dessert I've ever seen. They'd better sell it at Safeway, I don't think ice cream will survive the mail system.

You've really never seen one of those before? They sell them everywhere here. I love them. However, near the end of eating one, biting down on the "taco shell" gets difficult...and MESSY!

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #1369 on: August 24, 2009, 10:00:43 pm »
Thank you V, for the recommendation. The ice cream truck happened to pass by this afternoon, and for the first time in years I gave the hairy Italian man in the back a buck for a Choco-Taco. The only other people there were little children and their parents.

I'm not sure how I should feel about that...

And thank God for these animated sprites. They convey emotion much better than emoticons any day. Plus, you know, its Locke.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: August 24, 2009, 10:27:54 pm »
You know what goes good with a Wendy's Frosty? Wendy's French Fries. I know that sounds odd... I was hesitant at first, too... But once I tried it... Oh man, it was delicious. So good you'd have sworn Jesus made 'em.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 24, 2009, 10:37:45 pm »
You know what goes good with a Wendy's Frosty? Wendy's French Fries. I know that sounds odd... I was hesitant at first, too... But once I tried it... Oh man, it was delicious. So good you'd have sworn Jesus made 'em.

Seconded for some wierd reason. It works. Just don't get cocky and mix the ketchup in there too. DOES NOT WORK.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #1372 on: August 24, 2009, 10:46:05 pm »
Sorry to all the Bell lovers, but I can't stand taco bell. I used to hate all Mexican food up until a few years ago, and taco bell makes a bad impression of Mexican food. I prefer taquerias. I must have my burritos a specific way, and I dislike the rice and sauces they use in the taco bell food. But YEY chocotaco <3<3.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 24, 2009, 10:47:55 pm »
I love taco bell's sauces. That's pretty much the only thing they have going for them!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 24, 2009, 10:51:46 pm »
My wife puts half a packet of hot sauce every bite. No lie.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #1375 on: August 24, 2009, 11:17:16 pm »
Taco Bell's Mild hot sauce has a very nice flavour to it. I don't care much for anything overly spicy. We've got asian food for that.
The beans and cheese (gotta say pintos y queso or they won't know what you're talking about) cups are delicious with a couple extra packets of Mild. The little saying they have on the sauce packets are cute, too.
The only sad thing is they don't sell tater tots anymore, now they're "mexi fries". They're not bad, they're just not as good as tater tots.

Uboa

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: August 24, 2009, 11:26:39 pm »
My wife puts half a packet of hot sauce every bite. No lie.

^That's called "doing it right".

Lakonthegreat

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Love this community, and care for it as your own.
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #1377 on: August 24, 2009, 11:37:09 pm »
I was at Wal-Mart the other day, buying ingredients for a really delicious supper I had tonight. I was astounded on the Mexican foods aisle to find a large number of Taco Bell products. I noticed that they FINALLY put the restaurant Mild and Hot sauces into bottles. I exclaimed, "Sweet!" before I realized that to the right of these bottles there was an empty space. This empty space taunted me with its existence, as I know what it's meant for, but Wal-Mart and Taco Bell decide that it's not prudent to carry the FUCKING FIRE SAUCE in a bottle. I LOVE Taco Bell fire sauce. It has a perfect spice to flavor ratio. Its flavor is delicious and the spice is just right. I really wish I could find it in a bottle.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: August 24, 2009, 11:53:02 pm »
Taco Bell is sweet but I feel so gross afterward. 

My audition went so damn well today!  The callbacks are on Saturday, so I'll obviously know by then if I go in for another round...but it felt good so naturally I won't hear back! 8)  Really though, they gave good feedback.

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 24, 2009, 11:57:42 pm »
awesome job shee! if you go back saturday (which you obviously wont), make sure to sprain your ankle!
that is the right saying, right?

i love three dimensional puzzles. my father picked up a plastic egg thing from a yard sale and said, 'Matt, you're going to have fun with this whether you want to or not.' hes so loving lol. its amazing what this kind of thing can do for your sense of the world... fitting all the little pieces together just so so that they dont fall and die and FUCK ITS MISSING A PIECE HOW THE FUCK DO I FIX IT NOW UGH I HATE YOU DAD.