Author Topic: Stuff you LOVE, baby  (Read 328458 times)

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
Re: Stuff you LOVE, baby
« Reply #1185 on: July 30, 2009, 11:24:25 pm »
Indeed. I bet if Hitler or Saddam drank they would've eased up on the Jews a little bit.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: July 31, 2009, 04:14:50 am »
Huh, what breed of chickens are they?

Just because a chicken grows up doesn't mean it can't still be cute (or awesome, as the case may be here). You ever seen a bantahm breed before? Those things are tiny, even grown up. I guarentee you that if you ever see a White Cochin hen sitting in a nester, you will have no choice but to pick it up and try and hug it.

Not... that I'm speaking from personal experience or anything... <_<...>_>...*cough*

We're not too sure, actually.  We saved them from a shady pet store, we didn't order them or anything like that.  I've heard that Bantams are great companions, but again not too sure on the breeds just yet.  The chickens are happy to be around, follow us ans stay near us, but shy away a little from touching.  It's okay, we're very loving and they will trust us as adults.

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 31, 2009, 04:25:57 am »
I love going to a Zelda board, hearing the guys talk about all the temporal 'quandries' caused by the split timeline in OOT, or the going back and forth through time, or MM's 3 day timeline.

It makes me smile, laugh a little on the inside, and proud that I go here...

...I just wanna tell them: "You want to talk about complex time theories, start pulling apart CT and CC."

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #1188 on: July 31, 2009, 04:34:56 am »

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #1189 on: July 31, 2009, 05:41:56 pm »
I love today's weather. It's not even 80 degrees yet <3
Still no wind so it's not something to go walking around in, but at least I can sleep in my own bedroom now.

ALSO I love codeine.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 09:21:44 pm by Zephira »

Truthordeal

• View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #1190 on: July 31, 2009, 09:51:36 pm »
Zephira, you must be lucky wherever y'all live. The thermostat might've read 80 degrees today but the humidity was hell on earth.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #1191 on: July 31, 2009, 10:12:02 pm »
^ Yeah, westcoast doesn't really get humid. I'm happy I live there for that reason. I hate humidity. It makes August the worst month of the year for me.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #1192 on: July 31, 2009, 10:26:36 pm »
Know what else I love? Codeine. I went to the doctor today and he gave me codeine, an inhaler, and antibiotics. He said that the codeine and antibiotics would also prevent my yearly ear infection, so August won't have to be the worst month of the year this time around!

I love Pokemon cards. I don't know why, they should be stupid and childish and a waste of space and money, but I just love flipping through my binders and looking at all the pretty shiny cards. I need to reorganize them one of these days...

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #1193 on: August 01, 2009, 03:34:03 am »
I love Pokemon cards. I don't know why, they should be stupid and childish and a waste of space and money, but I just love flipping through my binders and looking at all the pretty shiny cards. I need to reorganize them one of these days...

X-Men cards are waaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler (even though the good ones aren't used for card games). I still have a bunch of my Flair '9X, Flair Ultra, Marvel Masterpiece cards and such...ah, the memories...Trading cards was one of the highpoints in my dorkdom and I regret it not at all~!! We always used to drool over all the White Queen cards. :lol:

Same with pogs only those were never as cool (the game was just ok, really)...I still have those too...Still got my neat circular saw-blade ninja slammer thing...Them school people eventually shut down both of these things (probably because some kids were stupid and got the short-end of a trade or were unlucky at  pogs)...I can sort of understand pogs because the game IS gambling, really, but c'mon, dammit. Welcome to the real world! If you can't stand losing little circles of cardboard, you deserve less in life than little circles of cardboard. Banning trading cards though is dumb.

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: August 01, 2009, 03:55:39 am »

It might seem childish, but for Pokemon Platinum, Nintendo is doing a WiFi mystery gift event where they are giving out "Members Cards" (for those not nerdy in all things pokemon, its an item used to catch the rare and legendary Darkrai, which prior to this event has only been given out at Toys R Us and from a special event with pokemon ranger, which I'm not to saavy on).

What I'm not loving, is that they never mentioned Diamond and Pearl.  THeres a chance it will be given out for Diamond and Pearl as well, but its unclear.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: August 02, 2009, 02:42:37 pm »
I love self-awareness. Life is hard enough as it is; going through it without that is like driving at night without headlights in reverse on a slick road in the mountains with no guardrail and no windshield wipers, which wouldn't do much good anyway against the grapefruit-sized hail pelting your $57,000 body job with go-faster racing decals, and no radio stations in signal range to soothe your apprehensions...just the blinding bolts of lightning that echoes forgotten dreams of that interstate you diverted from three days ago because you knew a "shortcut" that would get you to where you're going in less than half the time, and, as your food supplies run low and the baying hounds compete with the thunderclaps to remind you what a colossal fool you are, thinking to yourself..."I don't understand why I'm here," never realizing that fate wrote the legislation but you were the one who signed it into law. Then, when the rescue teams find your burned out car at the bottom of a forested cliff some weeks later, they'll ask themselves, "Who was this mook and where were they in such a hurry to get to?" It's like that.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: August 02, 2009, 02:54:45 pm »
I love hibachi grills.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: August 02, 2009, 02:56:40 pm »
Gonna sound wierd but I love love.
Whether it's experiencing just feeling or sometimes even seeing it. Onyl time I don't liek to see it is when I'm single on valentine's day.

Also love shwo Eureka 7. Probably the fact I love love is one reason why. Roemo and Juliet got nothing on Renton and Eureka. :D

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #1198 on: August 02, 2009, 02:59:26 pm »
I love spending 12 hours on a painting in photoshop. Been forever since I last had the chance to do one, and now I know how to do uglyperson skin :D
Hurrah for photoshop!

Also, I love being able to sleep in my own bed with a closed door. Sure beats the hell out of a couch in the living room.

Truthordeal

• View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #1199 on: August 02, 2009, 04:10:51 pm »
Gonna sound wierd but I love love.
Whether it's experiencing just feeling or sometimes even seeing it. Onyl time I don't liek to see it is when I'm single on valentine's day.

That's not weird. You're just the hopeless romantic type.