Author Topic: Stuff you LOVE, baby  (Read 328575 times)

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff you LOVE, baby
« Reply #615 on: February 10, 2009, 03:28:32 am »
I think that music I love or at least music that moves me could be its own thread.  I always post what I'm jammin to when I update my SoY thread/curse prfousely for not hitting my small goals.  As far as wrestling music goes...i always loved Goldust's music.  And the Brood's.  The Corporation/Vinny Mac's.  A bunch of others.

And I love Jim Ross....watching the Undertaker beat the crap out of someone....
"Good GAWD, King!  It's like a felony!!!!!"

I'm sure I thre it in somewhere a while ago...but my mostest most favoritest song in the entire universe is "When The Water Breaks" by The Liquid Tension Experiment.  I'll leave the rest of the music chat for later.

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 10, 2009, 03:15:48 pm »
Mount&Blade. I started playing this game a few days ago, and I can't stop playing it... and just when I thought I had my gaming habits under control. :(

http://www.taleworlds.com/

KebreI

• A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 10, 2009, 03:26:12 pm »
It looks interesting, which is becoming rarer and rarer for pc games, is it a squad based game but set in medieval times?

BROJ

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 10, 2009, 03:31:07 pm »
It looks interesting, which is becoming rarer and rarer for pc games, is it a squad based game but set in medieval times?
Yeah, but you can do just about anything; siege/defend castles, hunt bandits, trade, do guild quests -- you name it. The best thing of it all is that the game is made to be extensibly moddable.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 10, 2009, 06:52:27 pm »
I just got my school ring today. It's a really nice thing, though I didn't think it would be so... small. It uses fake silver metal in a cheaper style, so it was only about $160. It's got a green stone in the center (with a really nice cut) with Fitchburg High circling it. On one side it has my year of graduation (2011) and a symbol for Gemini, and on the other is my name (Shannon, though I wanted to put TeaFlower there...) and a symbol for speech and drama. Inside the band it has my signature (my actual signature, not the one I use here) and it's sized to fit my ring finger on either hand.

It's quite impressive.

My mom keeps telling me about her high school class ring. You got to decide whether you got your first and last initial, or first, middle, and last initials went inside. And they were $60 bucks.

idioticidioms

« Reply #620 on: February 10, 2009, 07:02:46 pm »
I love steak with melted cheese on it, served with a baked potato with all the toppings: Sour cream (or gravy), bacon bits, butter, chopped chives, more melted cheese. mmmmmm.....

x_XTacTX_x

• I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 10, 2009, 09:37:25 pm »
I love steak with melted cheese on it, served with a baked potato with all the toppings: Sour cream (or gravy), bacon bits, butter, chopped chives, more melted cheese. mmmmmm.....

oh dear god do want

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #622 on: February 10, 2009, 09:41:12 pm »
I love Bleach and Spore. Spore, because you can do whatever the crap you want, it's the biggest sandbox game: EVER, and Bleach because it's a mix between Naruto and Final Fantasy VII on Crack. It's THAT awesome.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #623 on: February 10, 2009, 09:44:52 pm »
Dangit, you people are making me hungry.

On the subject of steaks, my favourite restaurant-made stake is at the Claim Jumper, Redmond Town Center. They have a 24oz aged porterhouse steak, with butter, a bunch of herbs and onion rings. Also comes with a nice big baked potato and other sides. It's usually sooo juicy and chewy, and always has such great spices cooked into the bone. The only part I don't like is that it costs thirty bucks! If I were rich, I'd have steak every day.... Alas, a girl can only dream.

And yes, Spore is awesome. I never made it to the center of the galaxy, sadly.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #624 on: February 10, 2009, 10:36:36 pm »
That place is a heart attack waiting to happen. A delicious, delicious heart attack. A friend of mine ordered the eclair to go. They had to give him a kit to assemble it at home, because it's too large and unstable to transport assembled.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #625 on: February 10, 2009, 10:51:48 pm »
I haven't tried their eclairs yet.
If you want to speed up that heart attack, get their GIANT chocolate cake. How many layers did that have, seven? More? Just one slice is a whole cake in its own right.
But you're right. The most delicious heart attack ever. Everything is fried, there's cheese and butter dripping out of every dish, potatoes and steaks and starches galore, topped with a nice salad bar and some fruit.
The chicken pot pies are good too, but I couldn't really figure out how to eat mine. It'd be a lot easier if the pie weren't in a bowl (or filled with peas).

Other good restaurants... Have you heard of Tombo? It's a teriyaki store, pretty close to Bellabotega theatre. They have the best sauce on their beef teryaki (but Kami Teriyaki has better beef).

x_XTacTX_x

• I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 10, 2009, 11:36:35 pm »
Heart Attack - Sweet Tomatos Salad & Soup buffet.

... Well, how I do it anyway. I pile on meat after meat after cheese after thousand island dressing after crouton after pata after *seizure*

Sigma Head

• Porrean (+50)
  • THE BADDLE HAZ JUSD BEGUNN! DIE! XXX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 10, 2009, 11:40:21 pm »

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #628 on: February 11, 2009, 02:04:42 pm »
Haven't had the cake, but the chocolate calzone is richer than the Vatican. When I go to Claim Jumper, I usually go with a half dozen or more men, and we couldn't defeat it.

I may have been to that teriyaki place some years ago. When I was in college, a group of us would go to a different teriyaki place in the area each week. We stopped that when we concluded that the best one was Yummy, which is off Redmond way, a little before 520 ends. Teriyaki costs about the same wherever you go, but Yummy has by far and away the best stuff. They also have some variety to them that a lot of places lack.

Phillies64

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 11, 2009, 03:38:06 pm »
I love Street Fighter. I'm getting ready for SF4.