Author Topic: Stuff you LOVE, baby  (Read 328407 times)

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff you LOVE, baby
« Reply #420 on: January 27, 2009, 11:11:25 pm »
Oreos give me an excuse to have a glass of milk. :D

Phillies64

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 28, 2009, 10:37:11 am »
MILK

The best drink on the planet.  Surpassing the #2 drink (Ale) by a longshot.  Milk goes with any meal, and makes tons of good shit.  Yogurt, cheese, ice cream?  Yeah, all thanks to the godlike liquid known as MILK.

If you're lactose intolerant, I pity you.  You're missing out on one of life's greatest joys.

Milk also does wonders for heartburn! Oh what a magical elixir!

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 28, 2009, 10:49:01 am »
I cannot eat peanut butter anymore without a tall glass of cold milk by my side. Everyday, I get a little carton of milk with lunch. Any bite of any sort of cookie, especially chocolate chip, must be immediately followed with a sip of milk. Nectar is not the drink of the gods; milk is.

I have a love/hate relationship with this storm. I love it because there's, like, no school in the entire state of MA. I hate it because now I'm going to June 19th this year...

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #423 on: January 28, 2009, 12:27:55 pm »
All liquid is nothing without water though...It's the true ultimate nullifyer! The liquid middle-of-the-road! Not acid, not base...it just IS...all life on our planet is pretty much thanks to water.

But I'd still choose Jack Daniels.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 28, 2009, 12:33:38 pm »
It's true that there would be no life with no water, but there would also be no mammalian life if there was no milk. There wouldn't be a Rome, either. Remember that Romulus and Remus were nursed by a she-wolf. So aside from little mammalian life, or mammalian life that had adapted to life without milk, there would be no English language, because there was no Rome to create Latin.

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 28, 2009, 12:36:25 pm »
English wasn't created from Latin, it comes more from German.

idioticidioms

« Reply #426 on: January 28, 2009, 12:37:56 pm »
but in the end it comes down to water. If there is no water, the source of the milk dries up, thus you could base the entire civilization of the world on water.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 28, 2009, 12:40:50 pm »
... this is getting deep.

Well... then English would still not exist. It would be German. But... yeah. Water > milk.

But the gods still don't need water. They eat nectar and ambrosia on normal days, but when they want sandwiches, they make Nutella and peanut butter sandwiches and wash them down with milk.

idioticidioms

« Reply #428 on: January 28, 2009, 12:43:28 pm »
rofl.

Personally, I've always thought that English was based on many different languages, not just one sole language, because there are a lot of similarities between languages of the world if you pay attention.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #429 on: January 28, 2009, 12:45:03 pm »
Doesn't nectar & ambrosia come from plants? i.e. things that need WATER!?

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 28, 2009, 12:49:37 pm »
rofl.

Personally, I've always thought that English was based on many different languages, not just one sole language, because there are a lot of similarities between languages of the world if you pay attention.

Well, I know that english comes from the Anglo Saxons (Or however it is spelled in english) who moved from Germany to Great Britain, so even if they didn't moved to the island, English would still exist, unless both tribes moved at different times.

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 28, 2009, 01:22:20 pm »
Yes, I have always had trouble the language arts. I am not dyslexic, I don't have a learning disability I am just bad at it I do wish to improve. As for the rest different trains of thought I guess.

I suppose that's why you have trouble interpreting the true intended meaning of a few simple sentences then. I'll remember that next time and cater my posts to be KebreI proof.

All liquid is nothing without water though...It's the true ultimate nullifyer! The liquid middle-of-the-road! Not acid, not base...it just IS...all life on our planet is pretty much thanks to water.

But I'd still choose Jack Daniels.

Especially in Mexico.

I think you all are missing the larger point - Milk > English

Phillies64

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 28, 2009, 01:44:17 pm »
but in the end it comes down to water. If there is no water, the source of the milk dries up, thus you could base the entire civilization of the world on water.

"All life begins with WATER and ends with WATER...This is the truth! This is my belief! At least for now..."

idioticidioms

« Reply #433 on: January 28, 2009, 02:12:13 pm »
I love soda.

Just soda in general. I used to really love coca cola but then I started tasting the syrup every time I took a drink and had to drop it from my list of consumables. Now I'm into the clear to clearish Sodas. I.e. Mountain Dew, Sprite, Sierra Mist. Just love them. I really don't go a day without having soda, normally.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 28, 2009, 02:23:24 pm »
Start exercising. I also cannot go without the wonderful, divine taste of soda. But I will be a diabetic unless I adhere to this fantastic exercise regimen.