Author Topic: Stuff you LOVE, baby  (Read 328503 times)

Indy

• Iokan (+1)
  • Half Dressed Cartoon Alien
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff you LOVE, baby
« Reply #2730 on: August 11, 2010, 02:02:08 pm »
That I have a good taste in movies when it coems to comedies or Action.

That I am getting over my summer colds.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: August 11, 2010, 04:04:51 pm »
Offered another gig at the Lovitz club on a Saturday night!  Sheeeeit!  MORE MORE MORE!!!

Also, a former lovvvvvah just recently felt what I felt when she shat on me a while back from her latest oh so special man.  Maybe it makes me an asshole, but I can't help but take a sliver of satisfaction.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: August 11, 2010, 04:14:55 pm »
Also, a former lovvvvvah just recently felt what I felt when she shat on me a while back from her latest oh so special man.  Maybe it makes me an asshole, but I can't help but take a sliver of satisfaction.

Nah, it doesn't.  It's just some good old fashioned random justice.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: August 13, 2010, 10:22:48 am »
Meteor showers!

Shee

• Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: August 14, 2010, 05:10:37 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJCgINccuuM

Don't be idle.  Start the movement.  Join the movement.  PLAY TO WIN.  No other way to do it.  Think of what you want in life, what gives you that joy.  Live your life like that.  Bring that passion to everything you do.

It'll only change your life.   8)

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: August 16, 2010, 07:24:52 pm »
The Harry Potter series.  I just re-read all of the 7 books and I love them so much.  I feel as if I grew up with them.  I read the first book when I was 12 years old and have loved the series ever since.

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: August 16, 2010, 09:26:04 pm »
The Harry Potter series.  I just re-read all of the 7 books and I love them so much.  I feel as if I grew up with them.  I read the first book when I was 12 years old and have loved the series ever since.
Hmm, I only read the first 3. My room mate at college bought them and I spent a whole day or two reading them.
Wow, it has been 10  years since then. I can't believe it.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: August 17, 2010, 05:24:46 pm »
If I remember correctly, I began reading the first one a bit before the third movie came out.  While reading that one it took me forever because I pretty much knew what happened since I'd seen the movie so many times.  After that though I pretty much zipped through them.  I think the only one I actually had to wait for was the 7th one.  Wait, wow I knew I was young, but I wasn't even ten when I began reading these.  Wow, I knew it was a while, but I didn't think it was that long.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: August 17, 2010, 06:02:32 pm »
Hmm, I only read the first 3. My room mate at college bought them and I spent a whole day or two reading them.
Wow, it has been 10  years since then. I can't believe it.

I definitely recommend that you read the rest.  They are great books.

I think the only one I actually had to wait for was the 7th one.  Wait, wow I knew I was young, but I wasn't even ten when I began reading these.  Wow, I knew it was a while, but I didn't think it was that long.

Wow, that IS really young.  Isn't it weird how long it's been?  The first book came out 13 years ago in the UK, and the last book came out exactly 10 years after that.  Craziness.

I had to wait for the last four books.  Goblet of Fire came out before I used the internet, but after that I avoided the internet like the PLAGUE whenever a new book was coming out.  I heard too many stories of people just getting online to check their email the day the books came out and becoming bombarded with spoilers, especially for Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows.

I read all the books within 5 hours or less, and as soon as I was done with HBP I went on my blogging site and, sure enough, on the front page in all caps there was "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE ON PAGE [insert #]" from a popular blog.  He had gotten so many hate comments "OMG you ruined the book for me!  I hate you!" and I thought yeah, he's a real jackass for doing that, but come on now.  People should have known better and stayed offline.  Or at least stayed off of blogging sites and Facebook before they had finished reading the book.  Sheesh.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: August 17, 2010, 11:47:43 pm »
I love the kindness of friends. Or, to put it more accurately, I love the desire to be friendly that comes with friendship. Special kudos to Rushingwind and Zephira, two fellow Compendiumites who have lent me succor in a very strange, highly stressful, and wonderfully fanciful moment in my life. With their help, my backpacking trip across the nation has begun...with an extended stopover in my very own Seattle!

I wonder what our species would be like if friendliness were the default posture that strangers expressed toward one another.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: August 19, 2010, 04:19:23 pm »
Frog and Robo's themes. They are amazing pieces of videogame music

Shee

• Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: August 20, 2010, 03:49:07 am »
Thought:  Yes.  No two bones about it.

I LOVE my acting class!  Push it to the limit.  Last week I was driving home from class when Frog's theme came up on the ol' shuffle.  'Twas quite fitting, though I didn't have time to slice a mountain in half, seeing as I was driving and all.

Big Show tomorrow!  Nervous as 10 jams, especially hope enough people come out so I actually get stage time.  It's a good nervous energy though.

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: August 20, 2010, 04:32:59 am »
I love irony and contradiction.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: August 20, 2010, 05:14:47 am »
There really is nothing quite like some good old irony.

Shee

• Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: August 21, 2010, 04:56:55 am »
Holy Hot Hell what a show!!!  My 8 minutes felt like 30 seconds it was so much fun.  Only thing working against me is not a lot of people came out to see me, which might hurt me in getting back.  But it was a great show with lots of laughs and my set delivered well.  Ran into Bobby Lee and Freddy Lockhart there, which was nothing short of astounding when I think how many times both of those guys ahve cracked me up. 

:franky sheeeeeit!