Author Topic: New to Forum,  (Read 1842 times)

Arauna

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
New to Forum,
« on: February 12, 2007, 07:01:29 pm »
I didn't really see a place to post to say, Hey I am new. 

As I am sure most here do, I truely love the game Chrono Trigger.  I am not normally and RPG player at all actually.  Chrono Trigger to me was a rare breed.  I do not enjoy playing RPG's most of the time.  They become repatitive and I quit after a while.  In all honestly I havn't beaten an RPG outside of SNES, Gensis, and NES.   Well, and FF VII, but it stills can't hold a candle to Chrono Trigger.

To me the music in the game in enchanting, and today I find myself with atleast 400 remixes to the songs in the game. 

I have been out and about reading and such over the years.  I am currently a Junior in College.  One of the few games I can still sit and talk about for hours is chrono trigger.  Me and one of my roommates do that once ever 2-3 months. 

I don't think posting this will do much, but I truely hope everyone requests a new chrono game.  To be honest I hated Chrono Cross.  I loved it until it became utterly repeatitive and I fought dragons until I wanted to stab my eyes out. 

I honestly believe what my chrono trigger amazing was it's Vercitility.  If you didn't want to continue with the main story, go grab new items.  Go find out whats up with Frog and Cyrus.  Go get a rainbow shell.  Go play mini games.  A mulitude of things to do.  I think now a days they could remake the battle system and truely make the game amazing.  Honestly playing it now a days, if it had an amazing state of the art battle system the game would be amazing for todays standards.  Although I love being able to avoid enemys or kill them by sneaking up on them (prison).

So, I will bring my long rant to an end.  Another hopeless Chrono Trigger fan. 

Arauna

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
Re: New to Forum,
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 07:48:50 pm »
Now you're welcome =)

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 09:24:21 pm »
Welcome to the Compendium!

We can always use fresh, new members, to get the word out that we all desperately want a new Chrono game.

Hope to see ya on the forums.

Jessica Ingmann

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Lv. 23 Writer
    • View Profile
    • Music of the Game II: Café De La Luna
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 10:21:18 pm »
Are you edible?  Can I eat you?  ...no?  Darn.

Welcome to th' forums, person!  ^_^

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 10:41:27 pm »
Greetings. I hope you will enjoy yourself.

dan_death

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 11:32:51 pm »
hello, person that is new.

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 07:11:46 am »
Can I eat you?

Oh my. Thank goodness I don't have a polluted mind.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 10:01:04 am »
Welcome to the forums!

Can I eat you?

Oh my. Thank goodness I don't have a polluted mind.

O_o

Lu Su

• Guardian (+100)
  • Im an EVIL
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 01:20:56 pm »
welcome  :D
polluted mind

let's not ask

Arauna

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 05:51:08 pm »
Are you edible?  Can I eat you?  ...no?  Darn.

Welcome to th' forums, person!  ^_^

No, but I do bite.

RPGmusicMaker

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 06:23:55 pm »
Hello Everyone :D

I feel so Relieved so happy to be here on this website. This is my first post.
Chrono trigger to me was Such a wicked game when I was a child. The biggest thing for me was the game's music. I love the chrono trigger music infact I think this game has motivated me to be a music producer. In my spare time I like to make music especially for video games. I have been seeing dozens of projects who are remaking the series and unfortunately fail because of square enix shutting it down. I have many ideas and many new songs I'd like to make for "the next chrono trigger". I noticed that this site offers the sound bank for all the sounds used in chrono triggers music. This is awesome because I will attempt to create different music based on the chrono trigger sound banks. Who knows maybe people will like it maybe people will hate it but if it makes me a better music producer that's all that matters. I'm the type pf composer where if you give me a picture of a room I can automatically come up with the approriate tune. The music composers did a great job of that.  I used to play video games ALOt in the day but a lot of the stuff today lacks lacks good in depth stories. Glad I found this place and I hope to fool around with the Taycion flux sound bank thingy so I can make crono trigger sounding music. Something to fool around with I guess.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 04:04:11 pm »
Hello Everyone :D

I feel so Relieved so happy to be here on this website. This is my first post.
Chrono trigger to me was Such a wicked game when I was a child. The biggest thing for me was the game's music. I love the chrono trigger music infact I think this game has motivated me to be a music producer. In my spare time I like to make music especially for video games. I have been seeing dozens of projects who are remaking the series and unfortunately fail because of square enix shutting it down. I have many ideas and many new songs I'd like to make for "the next chrono trigger". I noticed that this site offers the sound bank for all the sounds used in chrono triggers music. This is awesome because I will attempt to create different music based on the chrono trigger sound banks. Who knows maybe people will like it maybe people will hate it but if it makes me a better music producer that's all that matters. I'm the type pf composer where if you give me a picture of a room I can automatically come up with the approriate tune. The music composers did a great job of that.  I used to play video games ALOt in the day but a lot of the stuff today lacks lacks good in depth stories. Glad I found this place and I hope to fool around with the Taycion flux sound bank thingy so I can make crono trigger sounding music. Something to fool around with I guess.

Hey, I could use someone like you. Welcome to the Compendium!

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 04:07:27 pm »
Hey, I could use someone like you.

Oh my gawd... Are you gonna eat his soul?

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 06:20:52 pm »
Hey, I could use someone like you.

Oh my gawd... Are you gonna eat his soul?

After he's smitten it in the face, yes he will.