Author Topic: Who Taught Magic In Zeal?  (Read 24841 times)

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Who Taught Magic In Zeal?
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2005, 04:51:50 am »
Umm, Due to Game Evidence, you are wrong my friend.

In CC, he planned out the whole of Project Kid, a plan that would defy Fate and risk the whole time space continium to be destroyed. But as we can see, it was a sucess.

I do not think he continued building the Epoch for greedy reasons. I think his first thought was to make it to go back to Zeal and stop the Ocean Palace disaster from occuring.

But he got old and slowly was dying, so he left it to a hero, that would one day save the planet, as he repdicted. In the messages that he left, it seems that he was confindent that It would hapen one day.

Criosphinx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2005, 05:32:01 am »
Yws i know, what i mean is ... his first intentions were not to leave it to chrono he wanted to go back in time and stop the queen (or do something ...) ....but   as you said he got old... and left there with his "memories" in that Nu to anyperson who wanted to travel in time xD... in another hand, in CC the future was changed he build another Epoch and with Lucca he build cronopolis... Fate, Prometheus(probably part of robo xD) ...and the project kid....

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2005, 07:14:52 am »
It probably came to them after years of evolving
Or possibly Lavos created it and it spread to certain humans
Or the Entity anyone...?

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2005, 12:44:54 pm »
Mammon Machine.

Dyne

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • http://dyne.technoized.com
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2005, 08:23:15 am »
Uh, not so sure this has been explained before, but from what I've read, I've heard the humans discovered the Frozen Flame in 3 000 000 B.C. So maybe when one comes in contact with that flame, they then gain their mystical powers.

Just a theory from a tiny noob. <3

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2005, 03:27:34 pm »
That's not really the subject of the thread. We are wondering how the Zealites teach magic to each other.

Dyne

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • http://dyne.technoized.com
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2005, 11:08:58 am »
Right. I knew that.

Well, uh, I go with the gurus theory. >_>; Who probably got in contact with the flame or whatever.

Plus there were scholars in the kingdom who may have got in contact with the flame and such.

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2005, 03:13:48 pm »
If anyone had come into contact with the Flame, it would've been Schala, as RD suggests. Otherwise we'd have one of the Guru's in charge of the pendant.

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2005, 04:06:56 pm »
The main person was Schala. Everyone else simply groupied around the Mammon Machine and felt the energy pass into them. But probably couldn't touch it without being shocked or hurt, but Schala could control it.

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2005, 11:09:33 pm »
It's not that it would hurt them (how else could they have built it) But more like only Schala can communicate it. That's a very important term to note. Communicate. Schala can't force it to do anything.

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2005, 11:32:05 pm »
Hmm...if Schala can only 'communicate' with this big and dangerous force, I sure hope the Zealians weren't surprised they're kingdom was blown to bits by essentially the same power.

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2005, 01:00:05 am »
Well, Schala would have had to have been around it during it's building. Remember, anyone other than the arbiter is frozen by the flame. Maybe the Flame only became like that after Lavos was destroyed, I dunno.

I think the issue here is that Schala doesn't want to make the flame do anything for her. We know it grants wishes and power etc. I don't think she would use it for that, or to anyone else, thats even if she knew its secret.

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2005, 01:56:36 am »
Quote from: Zaperking
Remember, anyone other than the arbiter is frozen by the flame.

Er...that's only in the Dead Sea. Otherwise, they're simply locked out of the containment room.

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2005, 04:10:44 am »
Quote from: Mystik3eb
Quote from: Zaperking
Remember, anyone other than the arbiter is frozen by the flame.

Er...that's only in the Dead Sea. Otherwise, they're simply locked out of the containment room.

Is it explained in the game why that's only in the dead sea? I don't get it then Oo

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2005, 04:14:58 pm »
Quote from: AuraTwilight
It's not that it would hurt them (how else could they have built it) But more like only Schala can communicate it. That's a very important term to note. Communicate. Schala can't force it to do anything.

Well...not exactly. If you use it in those terms then Crono also can communicate with it.