Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 814 times)

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: February 07, 2007, 04:01:35 am »
So, I'm new, hence the requisite new guy thread. I first played Chrono Trigger back in 2002--I think--when I was playing the PSX port. I found the translation of the story rather subpar, but overall quite interesting, and it's one of the few RPGs I've ever run into that involves time travel, which is a favorite subject of mine(along with alternate universes, hence my like of Chrono Cross as well.) It took me a while to discover the Chrono Compendium, but when I did, I was fascinated by the enormous amounts of speculation and theorizing of every little detail. I spent a lot of time just reading all of the articles, encyclopedia entries, ect. I look forward to participating in such theorizing, and, like most Chrono fans, I hope a new game will be made eventually.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 08:58:51 am »
Welcome to the Compendium.

You sound a lot like me when I first found this site. I was awe struck by all the articles and theories and information regarding the Chrono universe. I didn't join until much after I found the website, just like yourself.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here at the Compendium.

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 09:42:05 am »
Oh man, do I miss theorizing on the Compendium or what...

Thinking about it now, I miss my discussions with Greylensman about relativity, dimensions and other completely hazardous subjects on the Chrono series.

Lu Su

• Guardian (+100)
  • Im an EVIL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 04:10:29 pm »
welcome :D