Author Topic: Guess what?  (Read 1210 times)

Sophos

• Iokan (+1)
  • Sophos - P = Sopos = Armpit!
    • View Profile
Guess what?
« on: February 06, 2007, 04:58:56 pm »
I'm new. What else d'you want me to say?

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Guess what?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 06:27:25 pm »
What else d'you want me to say?

Rock Lee is truly an inspiration to us all. We can all remain in the Springtime of Youth, as long as we believe in ourselves. Only then can we become beautiful green beasts, ready to face the sunset!

Hm, let's see... Why not tell us what brought you here, and which Chrono games you own/love/hate?

PS. Love the name.

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 07:06:48 pm »
Guess what what?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 08:32:19 pm »
Yes; live passionately! Live a life worth remembering and working hard for!

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 08:35:21 pm »
Nice avatar!

Welcome to the Compendium.

Sophos

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 11:01:23 pm »
What else d'you want me to say?

Rock Lee is truly an inspiration to us all. We can all remain in the Springtime of Youth, as long as we believe in ourselves. Only then can we become beautiful green beasts, ready to face the sunset!

Hm, let's see... Why not tell us what brought you here, and which Chrono games you own/love/hate?

PS. Love the name.

Well thanks for the compliments. I'm surprised I didn't think of the games thing in the first place.

I'm a young'un, I never played the original games, really. I have a SNES emulator for my PC, and the only thing I ever play is Chrono Trigger. I WAS about halfway through, until my hard drive got wiped. But that's a separate story.

Anyways, I got into Chrono Trigger because of it's reputation, so I downloaded the ROM. I went on to play it, and got really interested in the story. I decided to learn more about it, and I absolutely adore the soundtrack, and so my searching led me here. This was a while ago, right around as I got into KH as well. I was into KH, then I joined TKK, the official KH forum over at Gamespy, and I'm a big regular over there. Anyways, I came back here (I never actually joined the forums) and found out about the recent news of CT coming to the Wii, which I have, and the possibility of Chrono Break. I'm also interested in the retranslation of CT, although I can't speak Japanese.

Anyways, I figured that as I get along in the game, and learn more about RD and CC, I would post here as well. That, and I can't figure out how to get ePSXe going, though it's apparently because I don't have a graphics card.

So ANYWAYS, that's why I'm joining the Chrono Compendium, to learn more about the Chrono series, and the like and all that.

Lu Su

• Guardian (+100)
  • Im an EVIL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 04:15:49 pm »
i say hello, you say goodbye,
hello hello,
i don't know why you say goodbye,
i say hello

now that thats out of my system
WELCOME!!! :D

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 03:26:12 pm »
Nice sig, Sophos. Seneca... my favorite philosopher.

However, I'm not exactly certain about Sophos. You mean Sophia? Or Sophron? And... what does your title mean (ie. sophos - p = sopos = armpit and all that.)

Sophos

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 07:08:36 pm »
Sophos is a Greek term for wise man.

The Sophos - p = Sopos = Armpit thing is a joke between friends, because Sopos is the spanish word for armpit.