Author Topic: Summit for Chrono Break  (Read 21734 times)

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Summit for Chrono Break
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2007, 08:28:39 am »
Or we make our own Chrono float parade.

What? The nu would make it worthwhile.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2007, 04:27:47 pm »
That actually sounds like a great idea. Remember, Firefox was developed by a bunch of programmers...basically people who didn't have a lot of money. This would be expensive, but hey, it just might work.

Programmers make bank.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2007, 11:20:51 am »
Could we get some sort of help from John Romero or something like this? He is the creator of Doom and Quake; his favourite game of all time is Chrono Trigger; his favourite OST of all time is Chrono Trigger too; he is well-known in the video game sector; he is a friend of Nasir Gebelli (the biological father of Final Fantasy I, II, III, and Secret of Mana himself); and he is easily accessible from his blog or forum. He even has a section of his forum dedicated to CT's 10th Birthday.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 11:22:35 am by Chrono'99 »

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2007, 03:35:51 pm »
Romero would be wonderful assistance if we could garner it. I don't doubt for a second he would help with campaigning for a new Chrono game, and his influence in the video game industry--even if it is limited to the American industry--would be extremely handy.

Tony

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2007, 09:39:23 pm »
Romero would be wonderful assistance if we could garner it. I don't doubt for a second he would help with campaigning for a new Chrono game, and his influence in the video game industry--even if it is limited to the American industry--would be extremely handy.

well, first you should get a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good proposal. I would make a single website just for the campaing.

Here in my city there used to be a strange campaign that consisted in pasting on the walls white paper sheets with a simple black and white happy and it said "smile".
It was very dumb but still you could see it in all places of the city, and I mean ALL. Everyone downloaded the pattern from a website and then each one printed it in their house and pasted it whenever and wherever they wanted.
What is my point with this? well, my point is that, if you want to make media and over all, people interested, you need not only to make a campaign, 'causesooner or later you'll run out of money, time or whatever and then it'll be over, no, what we need is to make a movement.
Make people wonder what is Chrono Trigger, and Cross, make them interested why there's so much buzz about 'em and make them want to play them, to buy them, to be a fan like us... Maybe we'll make Square-enix a little bit more richer in the process, but IT'S the only way that they'll listen to the sector of fans of CT and CC, because that it's the only thing that surely moves big companies, money.

So, who want to plan a revolution?

DarkEpoch7

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2007, 02:05:50 am »
So, who wants to plan a revolution?

I do!

Tony

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2007, 07:08:17 pm »
So, who wants to plan a revolution?

I do!

anyone else?... Someone from chrono compendium staff would be good also... Or are you scared?

DMagusEdwards

• Porrean (+50)
  • Kill...Loot...Repeat...
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2007, 11:18:08 am »
Viva la revolution! Im in.

Tony

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2007, 06:50:18 pm »
Viva la revolution! Im in.

OK, I'll be back with news and a plan in two monts from today... Hold on.

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
  • Our will is the key to our dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2007, 02:10:49 pm »
I have an Idea lets gather money about  $2 million (each crono fan would have to at least put in $2) and pay square-Enix to make it (extra million for a returning character popular vote wins) :mrgreen: or we could go with the Chrono peraid I'll lead the Crono section others could will lead the Magus/Janus, Serge, Schala/Kid, Frog/Glenn, Lucca, and all other sections   . so the peraid will be organized by Character and with in that tallest people of the section in the back shortest people of the section in the front. No I'm not looking down non short people just it may look more orderly this way (the main thing you want when doing somthing like this is appearence Squaer-Enix as well as any company will take notice of how well it was thought and will be more likely to comply)

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2007, 03:41:01 pm »
I have an Idea lets gather money about  $2 million (each crono fan would have to at least put in $2) and pay square-Enix to make it

Square Enix don't need money, nor will they give into bribing.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2007, 11:38:13 pm »
I have an Idea lets gather money about  $2 million (each crono fan would have to at least put in $2) and pay square-Enix to make it (extra million for a returning character popular vote wins)

Isn't that illegal? Anyway, $2 million is like lunch money to Squenix compare how much it cost to make the game.

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
  • Our will is the key to our dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2007, 10:08:13 am »
I have an Idea lets gather money about  $2 million (each crono fan would have to at least put in $2) and pay square-Enix to make it

Square Enix don't need money, nor will they give into bribing.
I have an Idea lets gather money about  $2 million (each crono fan would have to at least put in $2) and pay square-Enix to make it (extra million for a returning character popular vote wins)

Isn't that illegal? Anyway, $2 million is like lunch money to Squenix compare how much it cost to make the game.

Hey don't get angry with me I'm olny making sugestions. I don't think offering money to a company to make a game is illegal? Is it??? *scratches off that idea on "Ideas on how to get S-E to make a new Chrono game out." list* Ok lets focus on the ideas of the Paraide and the revolution (both not mine, but I would figure out a way to organize them) We WILL get a new Chrono game and like the others after this one we'll problably want another if it dose not tie up some loose ends left in Cross also if they incude returning characters I hope they put Crono, and Serge in there.

Memories of Serge

• Iokan (+1)
  • All we are angels of a single wing
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2007, 01:33:26 pm »
please a new game!!!!

Tony

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2007, 02:20:15 am »

I might say unethical, but never illegal. It's called being the executive producer or the investor.

Now, talking about 'ethics'... I was thinking... Is it ethical for us to force square-enix to do a third game?... More important, is it ethical to force the artists behind it?... Maybe some of them where satisfied ending it in chrono cross.

If there where an ethical way of doing it, it would be to show to square-enix, and again, more important, to the artists behind the game that we really care for it, to the expense that we can make a movement out of it... I mean ACTIONS, not only words, nor text on a virtual server or fan websites like many of them they are.