Author Topic: Gaspar, Kino and the Frozen flame...  (Read 5414 times)

Shadow_Dragon

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
Gaspar, Kino and the Frozen flame...
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2005, 07:44:11 pm »
really? I thought the game specifically mentioned that they went underground, but I could be making it up

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2005, 07:51:59 pm »
Well, if you've ever read the Crimson Echoes plot, that's where I placed them. It's never specifically referenced, though.

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2005, 11:40:00 pm »
Quote from: Shadow_Dragon
I was asking about our world

And I forget, so why did the humans go under the earth when Lavos landed? Was there a big impact and eruptions and stuff?

Yes, a huge crater was made, and the Reptite Lair was crushed into the earth only to remerge in 600 A.D.

DarkGizmo

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2005, 06:22:26 pm »
Quote from: Shadow_Dragon
Although, I still think another dimension could exist similar (or created similarly) to the normal timeline. The gap between 65,000,000 BC and 12,000 BC is enourmous, and it didn't seem like the Zealians had been above the ground for millions of years, so they probably surfaced about 64,000,000 years after Lavos fell. The humans could survive for that long while underground, so why couldn't the reptites (in a situation similar to the humans) live underground for another 1,013,600 years, which would put them in 600 AD, where it's obvious that the ice age has ended.

Reptites being cold blooded need Heat and Col dot keep their metabolism running (well I think I've read that somewhere) so they couldn't survive and Ice Age. So in the Reptites Dimension there was no Lavos fall, maybe due at his fall which would have split (like Serge death did) the dimension they were in, in two part, one with Ice Age and the other without.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2006, 12:23:54 am »
Inquiry

Who are the other people that Gaspar refers to when he says that many people have been popping up around time?

Theories

Developer Reference

Chrono'99

Gaspar is simply talking about the programmers of the Developer's Ending in the game. It's an inside joke among the staff of Chrono Trigger.

~

Other than that,

http://www.chronocompendium.com/wiki/index.php?title=Kino_%28Origin_of%29
http://www.chronocompendium.com/wiki/index.php?title=Leah_%28Origin_of%29