Author Topic: A New Beginning  (Read 9747 times)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: A New Beginning
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2008, 06:14:06 pm »
I still read them, I just don't feel like posting half the time when i'm at school XD

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • myspace.com/nathan98023
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2008, 12:37:13 pm »
I still read them, I just don't feel like posting half the time when i'm at school XD

Exactly keep up teh good work!

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
  • Ignorance is to be whipped. -Franziska Von Karma
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 04:42:52 pm »
Heh...from now on, I vow to look at VIEWS, not REPLIES. That way, I shall remain assured! =^w^=

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • myspace.com/nathan98023
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 08:12:05 pm »
Heh...from now on, I vow to look at VIEWS, not REPLIES. That way, I shall remain assured! =^w^=
HURRAH! THE DAY IS OURS!

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2008, 04:59:43 pm »
Chapter 14: The Bird of War

As Crono and his gang rushed towards the hulking architecture known as the SG HQ, A sudden explosion rocked a faraway skyscraper. Three other explosions followed, and the screams of townsfolk were heard everywhere. Maxus flew into a panic, and he ran ahead, his adrenaline flowing. He flew into the door of the building, running swiftly towards the stairs, the interior of the building deathly quiet. In less than two minutes, his adrenaline had taken him to the floor he had visited prior. He anted, wiping the perspiration off his forehead and taking a breather.
     As he sat there, still panting, Crono and Janus caught up to him, the others far behind them. Suddenly, as Crono approached Maxus, a door opened and ut stepped a familiar man whom Maxus had never met, but Crono had always known. This man, this person, was rumoured to have taken part in a strange experiment centuries earlier, orchestrating the creation of his own archipelago. His name...Belthasar. Crono's eyes widened and when Belthasar saw Crono, he froze for a moment, standing there. He smiled, turning back to the door and beckoning them both.
     Maxus got back on his feet and followed Crono and Janus into the room. Janus looked around, the splendor of the Leader's office always surprising him. once Crono, Maxus, and Janus sat down at a desk, belthasar said, "So...you three have finally come. Your fates...are entwined. Your destiny is fast approaching. You are the three who will save us from the scourge of Dalton once and for all. Now listen. The only way to accomlish this is either you destroy Dalton, or head to the origin of this mess. You will have to fight with us now, you three. Your friends...I will send them back in time. That way, they will never die. Now then, it's time for us to get ready fo-" Suddenly, a gigantic rumbling shook the building, and another gigantic explosion came from very nearby. As Belthasar looked up, he noticed a gigantic ship, armed with the latest technology in warfare. Crono must've seen it, too, because he grabbed Maxus and ran down, but Belthasar stopped them, "No...that's not necessary, Crono." He walked to his desk, grabbed a remote, and pressed a red button. The ground oened by their feet, and a familiar, yet upgraded Epoch stood before them.
     "This...is the Neo-Epoch." Said Belthasar. Janus smiled as his leader showed his colours true. He walked over to th ship, opened the hatch, and said to Belthasar, "Go on in, Sire." Belthasar nodded, walking over to the Epoch and sitting in. Maxus, Crono, and Janus followed, closing the hatch behind them. Belthasar pressed a few buttons in his cool machine, and the Epoch dropped. Janus, and Maxus clung to the seat, but Crono acted like this was just another walk in the park. As it fell to the ground, belthasar pressed another button and the Epoch maintained stability, shooting forth through the sky. As it did, Crono caught a better glimpse of the huge warship, Blackbird. Surely, that's where Dalton was hiding. As they flew overhead, they heard a booming voice, which seemed to emanate from the Blackbird, "Maxus, Crono, Janus, OLD MAN!!! I will get my vengeance on all of you! Especially you, Crono! I won't forgive you for beating me, millenia ago!" A beam shot out of the Blackbird, destroying a few buildings in an attempt to ground the Neo-Epoch. Maxus sweated nervously, and Belthasar narrowly dodged the beam, probably aiming to destroy the Blackbird with a superpowered beam of it's own. Belthasar clicked on a fe more buttons, and a ray shotfrom the Epoch, aimed specifically at the weak wing of the supership. As it made contact, a bang could be heard, the wing in flames now, severely damaged.
     The four of them watched as the wing exploded into flames, and the Blackbird plunged toward the sea. As they watched it fall, however, They saw a little blip falling toward them. They saw Dalton, his face red with fury and hatred. He landed on top of the Epoch, crawling over to the hatch and pounding on it. It was regrettably made of glass, and the hatch shattered. Dalton was now able to reach them.
     As he lay there, panting, Dalton said, "I...will never...give up. I...must summon...the golem boss..." He coughed up some blood, as he made some hand signs, a portal suddenly appearing. As it appeared, a large figure appeared. It was purplish and looked pitiful. As it formed on this plane, Dalton was suddenly sucked into the portal, his last scream being, "NOT AGAIN!!! I'll GET ALL OF-" The portal disappeared, and the beast laughed. But it started to slip off. As it feell, the four really wondered what kind of an idiot Dalton truly was.

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2010, 12:17:37 am »
Well, my comrades, it has been 2 years since my very last post. The time of waiting is over. I shall start posting my precious chapters again. This story still has a way to go, yet.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2010, 01:06:06 am »
Whoa, another time traveler returns from a great expedition! Welcome back!

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2010, 08:28:45 pm »
Man...I need some suggestions. I think I've hit a rut in the story...any ideas?