Author Topic: Star Trek Voyager - episode paradox  (Read 2222 times)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Star Trek Voyager - episode paradox
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2006, 12:52:25 am »
That reminds me of an old X-Men comic which involved the X-Men in a future where they were hunted to extinction and used used time travel(can't remeber how) to send Kitty back into the present to stop the assassination of Senator Kelly. In the end they are able to stop the assassination and Kitty goes back, only to find the future the same as it was before. What happened? The timeline split in two, so now the present day X-Men had a bright new future ahead of them.

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2006, 05:24:45 pm »
Hmm... interesting, though I have seen a great majority of X-men cartoon shows, that is among one of them I have not viewed.

I got the complete Batman and Gargoyles cartoons, but I want to get X-men one of these days too. I will keep the plot of that episode in mind. Do you remember what season it was in nightmare975?

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2006, 09:17:41 pm »
Hmm... interesting, though I have seen a great majority of X-men cartoon shows, that is among one of them I have not viewed.

I got the complete Batman and Gargoyles cartoons, but I want to get X-men one of these days too. I will keep the plot of that episode in mind. Do you remember what season it was in nightmare975?

I believe it was from the comics, though they did have that season finale with Bishop traveling back in time to prevent the death of Xavier.