Author Topic: Chrono Trigger FTW  (Read 1009 times)

CTftw

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono Trigger FTW
« on: November 16, 2006, 10:50:35 pm »
Hey, i just wanted to say that I'm obsessed with Chrono Trigger. Never played chrono cross, not that interested in doing so. Unfortunately not very many people still appreciate the great game of CT, so here I am posting on this site that I've been reading for the past year =P Anyways sometimes I just feel like talking about chrono trigger with people but there's no one who knows much about it! So if you have AIM or MSN please give send me a message so we can ramble on about ct or something lol. My aim=ImTheRealInferno and my msn=inferno846@hotmail.com

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Chrono Trigger FTW
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 12:04:18 pm »
Welcome to the site! And yeah, I know how painful and annoying it is when there is no-one to talk to about Chrono Trigger. I seem to be the only Chrono game fan in my entire school. :/

Anyways, you'll have fun on the forums. (as long you don't step out of line. Then Lord J gets you.) I added you to MSN as well.

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 04:49:25 pm »
Yeah...No one I know really knows about the game...or cares enough to talk...So my CT blabering side has been away for a while...untill recently when I stumbled upon this site...and after that it was bliss ^.^

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
  • # 8 Corey Taylor SlipKnoT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 09:46:46 am »
I thought I was the only one who had to go through everyday life with people ho haven't a clue about the wonders of Chrono Trigger.  :lee: :lee: :lee: :shock: :shock: :shock: <--- Smilie beeyooooch!

|

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 10:02:48 am »
Funny thing how I know many more people who know and like Cross than people who know and like Trigger.