Author Topic: Proposal  (Read 587 times)

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Proposal
« on: May 14, 2007, 02:44:03 am »
Here's how I'd like to organize things tell me what you thing:

1st off we need our new corruption free rom Zeality is going to deliver this to us.  Just so you guys know this won't have the cooler stuff (no graphics hacks/enemy AI etc). 

Then is when things get interesting we'll have a few things going on:

1.  New plotifying the old stuff. 

I really think that Chrono 99 is the best man for this job.  He has the most knowledge of the ROM and I'm not sure what has been changed since I was around.  (Chrono 99 if you still got AIM if you see me around let me know).  This guy will have the "master rom"  since they will be editing many locations in a short amount of time.   Save every 10 minutes to a new file...

2.  Adding New Things

I'll work on this with anyone that wants to help me.  This will be done by adding one location at a time.    We'll use the power of .flux files extensively and when we update give people an ips that teleports them to the new location.

3.  Backup person

This is a horrible job....i feel bad even mentioning it and will help out if I can.  It involves going though every location and making a backup of everything.  It's a horrible job but...overall it should probably be done.

4.  Specialities

Of course we still have our speciality guys, spriting, graphicsing, etc.  These our the people that make CE not just a reorganized CT.

--JP 

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Proposal
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 04:56:00 pm »
I like this...Organized pretty well.