Author Topic: Need confirmation about the Dragonian dimension...  (Read 4340 times)

radicalblues

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Guardian (+100)
  • It's not easy being green
    • View Profile
    • X Radical Dreamers
Re: Need confirmation about the Dragonian dimension...
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008, 01:51:12 pm »
It's funny, around 2001 I was making this game with RPG Maker named Chrono Galaxy. A silly crossover RPG where all dimensions melt in one galaxy and you could space-travel with Epoch and recruit Link or Kirby. :P

The point was, I had made Reptite Crono and Reptite Magus, Reptite Zeal and others on a Reptite planet. Based on that CT ending.

I also like the theory about Leah coming from the Reptite Dimension, consider it like this:
- Chronopolis is pulled back in time due to experiment phail.
- The Planet goes omgosh I should do something.
- The Planet sends Leah to Serge's era in order to help his cause.
- Reptite Dimension is created from Leah/Ayla absence, allowing Reptites to get in caves instead of humans and survive. If Ayla was there, the humans would take the caves and leave Reptites out in the cold.
- Reptites develop into Dragonians, and Dinopolis is pulled back to Serge's dimension.

How does that sound?

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 09:12:53 pm »
You should go and help Azala he has sort of your idea.

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • There are no maps.You can't map a sense of humor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 12:11:08 am »
I always took the Dragonian dimension to be the joke Reptite ending of CT made canon.

Well, whatever counts as canon in this series...
I actually agree with that. Who's to say some of the multi-dimensions were created by each ending(hence each dimension had Crono defeating Lavos at different points of time, resulting in different outcomes, different alternate dimensions, and so on). I mean, they hinted that Radical Dreamers takes place in a different dimension. My theory is that it's the dimension where Crono isn't saved on Death's Peak. Perhaps THAT lead to something in the future where Chronopolis never existed, hence FATE never terraformed El Nido and everything occured in Gerzbuehl. Despite certain circumstances NOT occuring, some people are obviously born nonetheless. Viper is not born from descendants of Chronopolis...which settled El Nido, but was fated to exist despite this(just like in the Frog marrying Leene ending Marle is fated to exist, despite her ancestor NOT being King Gaurdia XXI, but Frog, or Doan's existance not being related to the horrible conditions of the year 2300 AD). Viper was not born in El Nido, but was born on the Zenan Mainland, and Viper Manor was build in Gerzbuehl. Lynx was fated to exist either way, EVEN if it wasn't FATE(which sounds strange).

So yeah, but it's just a personal theory of mine. Reptite ending was the begining of the Reptite Dimension. Reptites evolved into Dragonians and created their own "future". I think Reptite Crono and co exist in THAT world too(fated existances), despite not being human, and Marle not being a descendant of Ayla. And regarding the existance of Lavos, a personal theory is that the Reptites/Dragonians discovered their own way of defeating Lavos. Perhaps they used nature and the planet's own powers to pinpoint Lavos and confront it?

Maybe I'm looking too much into this, but the whole "different time, different ending" aspect of CT was brilliant. The thought that different endings could result in different alternate dimensions is something I always thought was fitting of the series.

I agree...

I agree, that sound kinda possible right.....Hmmmm what world came as a result of the Slideshow ending? A blank world of nothing but slideshow madness! A world where Marle and Lucca host for eternity and Crono talks! Mwhahahahaha!

Sorry I couldn't help that....