Author Topic: Ozzie, Flea, and Slash  (Read 15333 times)

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Re: Ozzie, Flea, and Slash
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2006, 04:53:18 pm »
Woah woah...I still don't understand why Flea is a dude...Maybe a translation error? or where the creators just board of a "you see what you see" type of mind frame? :P

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2006, 06:48:23 pm »
He's the effeminate, possibly gay Bishonen. It's a stereotype.

Saylandemon

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2006, 06:00:34 pm »
I think he uses his appearance to catch opponents off guard.

Magus_Brokenhart

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 05:52:54 am »
He just finds the female form beautiful. Mystics can transform, so there is no reason he would not do so. If you have Robo in your party, even gets surprised and says that Flea has the exterior of a female. By his perception, one can assume that Flea has breasts and female genitals. Heck you can see his set in his art.

thanatos

• Iokan (+1)
  • Thanatic guardian of Abaddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2007, 11:26:59 pm »
A thought that occurred to me. When you encounter Slash in Magus' Castle, Frog says, "It's been a while, Sir Slush." Does this point towards a meeting between the two at an earlier date? As far as the game tells you, aside from said quote, Frog should only know Magus and Ozzie. Thoughts?

Beeyo

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2007, 10:10:00 am »
Frog was involved in the War against the Mystics in the middle ages before Crono came and stole his slimey thunder. So yeah they probably crossed paths a couple of times and had a crazy swordfight that we never got see. Wamp wamp.

Mavix

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • I'm the pirate and I make any fool walk the Plank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2007, 06:23:40 pm »
tell it to somone who cares. now walk the plank. skallywag. hahahahahahhahahahahhah.............muhahahahahahahhaha............ *Gunshots*

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2007, 04:54:46 pm »
That was a horrible english translation for the game.  If you read the retranslation, the whole entire spot of that is completely different.

GuruOfGaming

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2007, 11:38:03 pm »
i always figured fleas particular species of mystic had reversed anatomy for the respective sexes (as in guys have girl parts and girls have guy parts) my first play through i expected to run into a decendent of flea that apeaered to be a burly mustashioed man and heve him proclam something along the lines of  "hey i'm a girl!", sadly that never happened. i also half expected to have that sort of theory (if you could call it that) on fleas whole little section along with the other proposed theorys, again sadly it wasent

Magus_Brokenhart

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2007, 07:07:36 pm »
Well, Guru, I think it should be self-evident that Flea just turns into a girl since Mystics can control their shape. Like how Sprigg turns into Ozzie and Slash in Chrono Cross. Flea is just naughty.

GuruOfGaming

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2007, 01:39:23 am »
haha yeah probably. But i can dream camt i?

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2007, 07:07:41 pm »
maybe she is a hemaphrodite but never took sex ED to discover that she is a woman with a non-functioning penis.

Mr. Molecule

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2007, 03:24:04 am »
If Mystics can all change their shape, why don't Imps change to a more powerful shape?

Sprigg is a Mystic, and she can change shapes. Doesn't mean ALL Mystics can change shape. It's a skill some have. Chrono can use magic, but not ALL humans can use magic. Flea maybe can change shape. It's not really addressed. He's just... weird.

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2007, 11:08:53 pm »
I stick by my theory..........

DoomSickle

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Insane and happily so
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2007, 01:10:20 am »
If Mystics can all change their shape, why don't Imps change to a more powerful shape?

Sprigg is a Mystic, and she can change shapes. Doesn't mean ALL Mystics can change shape. It's a skill some have. Chrono can use magic, but not ALL humans can use magic. Flea maybe can change shape. It's not really addressed. He's just... weird.

Actually, it's proven that Flea CAN change shape. Remember the little bat that follows you around in Magus's castle? That bat turned into Flea when you fought her. Er, him. Shi? I don't know! D=