Author Topic: What is with the flood of guests?  (Read 7429 times)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: What is with the flood of guests?
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2006, 10:08:07 pm »
And constantly talks about the retard crew.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2006, 04:28:16 am »
Forget the IP, he writes in the same way he did.
Not really, Clay talked like a bigger retard than him.
And if he was Clay, then he must be a self loathing emo.

ChibiBob

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2006, 11:52:30 am »
Geez, Zeality, way to ruin my fun with him.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2006, 11:58:48 am »
Anyway, is this topic about a flood of guests or the flood of a guest?

ChibiBob

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 01:26:01 am »
Either or. Since the guest mobbing has somewhat quelled, this has pretty much evolved into a "Let's make fun of the IP-ban-dodging retard" thread.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 01:50:28 am »
Either or. Since the guest mobbing has somewhat quelled, this has pretty much evolved into a "Let's make fun of the IP-ban-dodging retard" thread.

More like username dodging retard.

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
  • # 8 Corey Taylor SlipKnoT
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 11:21:47 am »
As if what I had to say mattered anyway. You all can believe what you want. There's no possible way I could be someone else because everyone is so damn fixated with Clay. So I guess I have to change my life, name ,and attitude because you people "know" that I'm Clay. He must've done some damage to where one person at least half agreed with me. I didn't want to join in the first place because I was using his computer and I still am. Thanks for believing me, really, I feel welcomed now that you guys trust me.

ChibiBob

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 01:32:21 pm »
So we're supposed to believe you're not Clay even though you called us all "maggots" in your introductory post, claim our board is a "circus" in your signature, and have overall taken every opportunity to slight those who you claim have insulted you in the past? Suuure. You are the one constantly bringing them up, you are the one constantly berating them in order to mask your association and/or identity -- and you expect us to be humiliated and apologetic by your self-pitying jargon? What's wrong with you? How old are you anyway, two? three? Even if you weren't them, do you truly expect to garner our trust and respect by acting like a complete jackass all the time and holding pointless grudges against those who can defend themselves against your berating?

You're not welcome here. Deal with it. Go to GameFAQs, they enjoy a good troll over there every once in a while. Do we accept them? I don't think so.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 02:21:35 pm »
So we're supposed to believe you're not Clay even though you called us all "maggots" in your introductory post, claim our board is a "circus" in your signature, and have overall taken every opportunity to slight those who you claim have insulted you in the past? Suuure. You are the one constantly bringing them up, you are the one constantly berating them in order to mask your association and/or identity -- and you expect us to be humiliated and apologetic by your self-pitying jargon? What's wrong with you? How old are you anyway, two? three? Even if you weren't them, do you truly expect to garner our trust and respect by acting like a complete jackass all the time and holding pointless grudges against those who can defend themselves against your berating?

You're not welcome here. Deal with it. Go to GameFAQs, they enjoy a good troll over there every once in a while. Do we accept them? I don't think so.

Owned.

Thank you for being the one to express everyone's thoughts.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 10:10:06 pm »
It would be funny if he wasn't really Clay.
But then again...
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php?topic=3454.0
                    ^
ChibiBob makes a good point there.

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
  • # 8 Corey Taylor SlipKnoT
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2006, 06:53:59 pm »
I'm not Clay. Never will be. And you people know how to make someone feel bad for their aquaintance with Clay. I'm not a self loathing emo. I'm not a jackass who likes to ruin everything. I wanted to post my opinion where needed and move on. I didn't attack any of you in any way. I never did a thing to get me hated. But you guys just don't want to believe anything other than Oh my God He's Clay. I'm his neighbor for god's sake. My name is Michael Pierce. I am 15 about to be 16 in November. I stole Clay's birthday and subtracted two days for my profile. My mom's name is Sandra Colby. My dad's name is Jim Colby. I have two little brothers, a sister, and two dogs. Talking about me and my family may have been going to far but I'm just trying to prove that I am NOT CLAY!!!!!!

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2006, 08:06:52 pm »
I thought you were his step brother?
Ok, I believe you. Either Clay has taken one of those Learn English Quickly! courses, or this is not him.

D r e a m

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2006, 01:05:19 am »
Now now. . .though it may seem all odds are against him, he is no different from any of us. We are all equal here, & I hope I speak for every individual that are here & to come. Even if he was to be what you call this "Clay" person, he still joined knowing his past history, thus showing quite an affection for this website & it's enviroment. I hope each & every one of us can move on. One shouldn't dwell in the past to much, it can hurt them very much so. . .What I'm try to say is, instead of learning to hate this person, let us start over again & welcome he. Think of it as a new start. Like ZeaLity once quoted "Hate is a strong word", though I wish many times this word would never have exist or be said to one another. Til than my friends, Good night & Sleep well.

- D r e a m

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2006, 03:06:18 am »
I'm not Clay. Never will be. And you people know how to make someone feel bad for their aquaintance with Clay. I'm not a self loathing emo. I'm not a jackass who likes to ruin everything. I wanted to post my opinion where needed and move on. I didn't attack any of you in any way. I never did a thing to get me hated. But you guys just don't want to believe anything other than Oh my God He's Clay. I'm his neighbor for god's sake. My name is Michael Pierce. I am 15 about to be 16 in November. I stole Clay's birthday and subtracted two days for my profile. My mom's name is Sandra Colby. My dad's name is Jim Colby. I have two little brothers, a sister, and two dogs. Talking about me and my family may have been going to far but I'm just trying to prove that I am NOT CLAY!!!!!!

I will admit this, though. Whilst the IP and metal associations stand against you, now that I've read a few more posts... well, you make a good point about yourself. You've not exactly made a whole bunch of ridiculous posts from what I can see. As such, I suppose it is rather unfair to villify (why doesn't that word seem to be spelled correctly?) you.

Here's a suggestion: change your screen-name to something geeky (ie. not a personal name of a band member, but something from CT, or game related, or something to that end. Heck, if you prove yourself different, and people still bug you, make it something like 'Lord Ozzie' - just a suggestion. Why? Sort of a 'if you think I act like this, I'll take this name' sort of thing.) Also, it might help to have a different sig. Maybe a colorful and well-made one? It makes each and every post stand out more maturely. That way, if you keep posting well, I think everyone will swiftly forget about the whole association. People here are forgiving, after all. For proof, go look at the first posts from, what was it, three years ago? When the Compendium was first made. I posted here and totally railed at Radical Dreamer and the rest for their obsesseive analysis of the Chrono series. Heh. Talk about an ogre. Anyway, I stopped posting for a long time, but now... heck, I don't know if RD even remembers that.

You see, if you set up your account so that each one of your posts is bounded by a nice and clean avatar and sig, you'll probably be looked at better just because. It's one of those things. Like looking at a nice website. No matter what it's about or how ridiculous it is, if it's nicely set up, it garners attention. So I'd suggest getting a nice avatar (the one you have is fine, but maybe a bit smaller, and one that looks more unique... the picture ones just don't do it for me. They look better if they aren't a square, but are in gif form which has a see-through background. Take Lord J's hovering Crono. It's instantly recognizable. That sort of thing. If you want Slash, I'd suggest finding a gif animation of him slashing.) For a sig, well, what you have probably isn't the best for you right now. Personally, I tend to not like simple phrases as much. They're alright, but nothing beats a nice sig - the words can be put afterward (though I think mine's gotten kind of old, come to think of it. I put it up there when I read that Aineias killed a warrior by the name of Magus in the Aeneid.) But a sig has far more power to frame and set apart a post. Or that's my theory.

You know what? Here you go, I made you a sig with the whole Lord Ozzie thing:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 03:39:23 am by Daniel Krispin »

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2006, 05:26:33 am »
I do remember that. That was before you were going by Daniel Krispin, although I must confess, at this late hour, I do not recall the name you were using at the time. It serves as a good example though. You made a fresh start, and are now a member in good standing here at the Compendium.

Corey, if you are not Clay, or even if you are, and are making an honest attempt at reform, you would do well to not dwell on things. Make good posts, don't go bringing up Clay or those that came with him, and follow good forum etiquette. You don't have to change your name, but Daniel did make a damn fine signature for you if you decide to go that route.