Author Topic: 1 0 0 0 Q u e s t i o n s  (Read 2733 times)

D r e a m

Re: 1 0 0 0 Q u e s t i o n s
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 02:16:26 pm »
    Thank you,
              From what I hear, their is a "original ending" for the first time through, is what they say, true? Also, you said on the 2nd time through, "get the rest of the endings", is that possible? I mean, after each ending, does it not start the game whole over again (New Game+)?

"Where their are endings. . .their are new beginnings. ."
- D r e a m

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 03:13:27 pm »
Yes. Everything in the Chrono Compendium encyclopedia is god's great truth on this green earth. At least 99% of it. I don't add rumors or things like that, though there is a certain entry I have yet to clean up.

D r e a m

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 07:20:45 pm »
    Thank you,
              From what I hear, the "Ballon Ending" is quite good for the first time through. Also, is their a original ending for the first time through? I also ask, is their a "real" ending? Someone told me to finish Chrono Trigger with the "real ending" for the first time through. Til than, thank you & farewell.

"Where their are endins. . .their are new beginnings. ."
- D r e a m

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
  • # 8 Corey Taylor SlipKnoT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 11:46:07 pm »
    Thank you,
              From what I hear, the "Ballon Ending" is quite good for the first time through. Also, is their a original ending for the first time through? I also ask, is their a "real" ending? Someone told me to finish Chrono Trigger with the "real ending" for the first time through. Til than, thank you & farewell.

This Should Say
"Where there are new beginnings...... There are many great endings."
- D r e a m

Yeah that would work perfectly referring to Chrono Trigger.

D r e a m

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 12:17:28 am »
Thank you,
          I've decided to go through with the "Ballon Ending". I hear it's the original ending and very much fun to watch. I thank everyone for the warm welcoming and help. More questions to come. ^_^V

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 12:23:15 am »
Here's a good one, Why do you have to retrieve the seeds in the future if you're just gonna defeat Lavos and give them a much better future than any seed could give?

D r e a m

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 12:33:47 am »
To be honest, I don't understand. What do you mean by "seeds"?

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2006, 08:52:09 am »
    Thank you,
              From what I hear, their is a "original ending" for the first time through, is what they say, true? Also, you said on the 2nd time through, "get the rest of the endings", is that possible? I mean, after each ending, does it not start the game whole over again (New Game+)?

- D r e a m

Actually, new game + is just starting a new game with the items and stats etc. of older savefile(the savefile won't be deleted, only if you overwrite it). You can start a New Game +, go to for example Zeal, save, kill Lavos, watch the ending. After that you can load the file, and go on playing with the file to reach the next ending etc..

Here's a good one, Why do you have to retrieve the seeds in the future if you're just gonna defeat Lavos and give them a much better future than any seed could give?

The seed gives hope and all that stuff, for a better futur. Anyways, they(Our Party) probably didn't care/know of that time-abdoning stuff. Lavos is defeated -> creating a new timeline from 1999 AD onwards -> sending the old one to the DBT[I think]

D r e a m

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 11:44:26 pm »
Hm. . .
    Can you understand the story clearly and well of Chrono Cross. . .though you only played Chrono Trigger? I mean, when playing both and finishing both stories. . .will a the person have a better understanding of the two and what happened in the past as well as the future. . .? Til than, thank you & farewell.

"Where their are endinds. . .their are new beginnings. ."
- D r e a m

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2006, 11:51:28 pm »
GrayLensman kept on par with everyone in discussion for over a year without ever playing Chrono Cross. The Compendium has utilities that will let you obtain an understanding of it without ever playing the game. But you're still going to miss out on a rich experience.

D r e a m

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 11:57:21 pm »
I see,
  From a man of experience, would you rather read & understand what went on during the "rich experience" or witness it? Til than, thank you & farewell.

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2006, 09:02:34 pm »
Me, I'd rather read about it. I played it and it wasn't "all that".