Author Topic: updates for C.C. A.L.S.A.T. query and other jibblees.  (Read 2226 times)

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
updates for C.C. A.L.S.A.T. query and other jibblees.
« on: August 29, 2006, 01:22:41 pm »
Alright lemme get down to the nitty gritty: I'm SO sorry. I said I was making a comic, and I haven't been actively working on it for a while now. I still have the script, and I have added little tidbits here and there, but nothing on paper yet. Chapter 4 of the fanfiction version of A.S.L.A.T. will probably be up sometime around this week.

But lemme point out, I have been working on other chrono related matters:

As I've said before on the forums, I've got a Batman/Spiderman/Chrono comic in the works. I'm currently looking for a name for the comic that blends all three aspects of it, so if you have suggestions, message me.

Anyways, Since I have college, and college means extreme boredom, I will probably get to work on the comic of ALSAT as promised. I'm still looking for some help making a new template for my Comicgenesis site, so if anybody wants to help or can help, I'd greatly apperciate it.

Anyways, chapter 4 should be up sometime this week, and i'm really sorry about not having anything new. >.>

Oh yeah, great place for Video Game music, and the place where you can get the orginal mp3's of Cross and trigger, as well as missing piece (the Chrono cross art collection) as well as other games: gh.ffshrine.org

try it.