Author Topic: Schala and the Frozen Flame - After the fall of Zeal  (Read 1558 times)

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Schala and the Frozen Flame - After the fall of Zeal
« on: August 22, 2006, 08:36:02 am »
Keep in mind that this is my first fanfic, and probably isn't that good. But anyways, here it is...

It was as if nature itself was in anger against the world. One unfortunate girl, of blue hair and beautiful appearance, was struggling against the harsh weather, and the pain of the loss of her kingdom. It all seemed a blur to the girl now, and upon awakening in this land of storms and snow, she felt that everything she had ever loved and cared for had been taken away from her.

Travelling under the heavy force of the blizzard, the girl walked for hours, almost collapsing from the near-unbearable weight of the snow. She did not falter, though, and instead resisted the temptation of giving in to the harsh truth and continued to slowly make her way through the region of her world unknown to her.

The girl eventually reached what appeared to be a large forest, it's trees bountiful in snow, covering each branch. She examined the area with her tiring eyes, but saw no signs of people or life whatsoever. Her last flicker of hope finally beginning to dwindle, the girl sat against a tree, exhausted. Her expression remained emotionless; she was convinced that she would soon meet her end, and be reunited with her loved ones. She closed her eyes and set her mind to rest.

Then, as she felt sleep arriving, her eyes snapped open. A feeling of warmth nearby was calling her, this she was sure of. Rising to her weary feet once more, the girl walked unsteadily in the direction of the feeling of warmth, the feeling of hope. Finally, she arrived, and her eyes found the source of that which had been calling her - a small object, lying in the snow, which in appearance was a scarlet-coloured jewel, glowing faintly. The girl gasped upon the sight of this incredible object. She reached out a hand, and, as she was doing this, images and scenes began to flow through her mind.

Events of her own knowledge and events that had yet to be suddenly appeared before her eyes. First, she saw a small building, filled with many children, cheering and laughing, which turned into screaming as the building changed into a blazing inferno. She next witnessed a finely dressed woman approaching a large machine. Mother... the girl thought, feeling anger and regret. Then, the image of the woman and the machine changed into a dark corridor. The girl saw two figures approach, one of them grinning and laughing, while the other, a tall masked man, stood silent, with a blank expression. Yet again, this changed, and the next thing she saw was a place she recognised very well, her own room in the kingdom of Zeal. A small boy, followed by a pruple cat appeared, looked up at her, and left. This image soon changed into a series of moments she remembered as the ones responsible for the destruction of her life, ad her very soul.

The same woman from the earlier vision appeared, laughing in triumph as a large distortion appeared in front of her, then the little boy from several moments ago ran in, saw the distortion, and to his horror, was being pulled into it, as he screamed his sister's name.
"Janus..." the girl whispered, as a tear crept down her cheek. "I'm so sorry, my little borhter..."

She then watched in mixed emotions of awe and terror as her floating homeland of Zeal began to shake, and ultimately plunge into the ocean below. The images in front of her eyes then changed to a glowing white light, and she felt calm again.
"You're...giving me another chance, aren't you?" Schala, princess of Zeal whispered.

"Thank you..."

Well, that's it. I know it wasn't that good, but like I said before, it's my first attempt.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
Re: Schala and the Frozen Flame - After the fall of Zeal
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 02:23:07 am »
Well, that's it. I know it wasn't that good, but like I said before, it's my first attempt.[/i]

Are you kidding?! It's great & you wrote it with such emotion!

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 08:40:31 am »
Well, that's it. I know it wasn't that good, but like I said before, it's my first attempt.[/i]

Are you kidding?! It's great & you wrote it with such emotion!

Thanks! I'm gonna write some Radical Dreamers fanfics next. I thought my idea of Schala seeing everything in the future and then forgetting about it, e.g. Serge and co. was a good idea.

RoxSilverFox

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Hey, do you think we should go get some pies?
    • View Profile
    • Silver Fox Games
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 08:30:48 am »
I must say this is a marvelous piece of writing, well done

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 01:04:59 pm »
Very deep and emotional.Awesome writing.

Yourgingerestfan

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • im ginger ....your ginger ....were all ginger !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 02:19:55 pm »
Keep in mind that this is my first fanfic, and probably isn't that good. But anyways, here it is...

"You're...giving me another chance, aren't you?" Schala, princess of Zeal whispered.

"Thank you..."

Well, that's it. I know it wasn't that good, but like I said before, it's my first attempt.

that line is epic thx for writing this !