Author Topic: 2 week "dry spell"  (Read 918 times)

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
2 week "dry spell"
« on: August 14, 2006, 12:39:38 pm »
Hey everyone, just in case you didn't hear it's time for me to move back down to school.  That means I'm going to be really busy packing this week and really busy drinking next week.  So I'm afraid updates BY ME will be at a minimum.  I wanted to touch base with all you guys so that when I come back everything can run full speed ahead.

I'll go in order that you joined the team

Zeality:   Text and work on the ending.   Chrono 99 if you have a way to talk faster (AIM, ICQ, something) I really think it'd be the best way for you and Zeality to figure this out. 

Chrono 99:  Keep  being the jack of all trades, The bed thing should probably take priority since it'll help out other people (nightmare).  Also with the flying car (motorcycles?) do you know if you can switch the pallette so it's not black (see Vehek's thread).

JLukas:  Figure out how we can fix 1999 OW properties.  I understand this can get ugly and it's not a HUGE deal right now. 

CL:  We'll overwhelm you when you come back don't worry haha.

Janus Zeal:  Beta Test like mad.

Justin:  Sprite Glenn like mad.

Vargose:  You're our shock and awe guy keep working your magic.

Cyber:  You're amazing at your job, soon enough we may put you to work on figuring out enemy stats and what armors/weapons we should be giving at what time.

Nightmare:  For me to get to the best running start I would need the robot factory and 1999 locations up and running.  Robot factory can probably be done immediately, though you may want to wait for Chrono 99 to release a patch for beds in the blackbird tileset to do the locations.

Vehek:  Finish up getting Dactyls in the Crimson Echoes ROM, did that code I post work?  Otherwise keep working on all your tricks, you already contributed more than you know by finding sprite assembly.  If you want to practice tech work focus on making Slurp and slurp cut look less.....Frog like.

Kae:  When you get time do your awesome map work.

Outlaw:  Talk to Vargose on AIM and help him out with Glenn.  If I see you online I'll work on figuring out how you can get TF to load your rom.

--jp
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 12:59:24 pm by jsondag2 »

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: 2 week "dry spell"
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 02:48:22 pm »
Zeality:   Text and work on the ending.   Chrono 99 if you have a way to talk faster (AIM, ICQ, something) I really think it'd be the best way for you and Zeality to figure this out. 

Chrono 99:  Keep  being the jack of all trades, The bed thing should probably take priority since it'll help out other people (nightmare).  Also with the flying car (motorcycles?) do you know if you can switch the pallette so it's not black (see Vehek's thread).
Mmh yeah I should try downloading AIM. I use MSN instead so I always was too lazy to install AIM.

I didn't know school started so early in America. French universities don't start until October so I can keep doing graphic hacking and stuff for a long, long time...

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 03:13:08 pm »
OCTOBER!!  Wow....do you have school on saturday or something?

I THINK that if you get GAIM you can use your MSN name and talk to people on AIM.  (I only say think because I've never personally done it).   

I may actually have MORE free time with school starting just not the first couple weeks.....I atleast won't have work 10 hours a day. 

--jp

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 04:08:41 pm »
Yeah, I have school on Saturday. It starts earlier on the fourth year grade or so also.

TheOutlaw

• Guardian (+100)
  • Run like it is Godzilla!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 09:40:01 pm »
Well I'm going to be gone, form tonigh 7pm till wednesday, i'll take the rom and zsnes with me to continue the beta test as well as anything else i need to edit menupics.

Kae

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 03:50:45 am »
Kae:  When you get time do your awesome map work.
I'm really, really sorry that I haven't been around much at all lately, especially since I said I was supposed to be getting free time. The Next two or three weeks are going to be fairly hectic for me unfortunately. My best friend of over a decade is leaving on the 31st to serve in his home country's military for two years, so that takes precedent over anything else for me.
Also, I'll be buying my new computer soon hopefully (yay!), but at the same time, I'll be getting a new bed, and replacing the carpet in my room. This is probably also going to happen in about two to three weeks.
My parents are going out for about four days either toward the middle of this week or the next, and as such I'll have to take care of the property (we live on a hobby farm -- two horses, about two dozen chickens, etc) which means radically altering my sleep schedule and battling my allergies.
We've just bought a new automatic-transmission vehicle so I'm going to finally going to have to learn to drive.
And lastly, I'm being pressured to go searching for a job quite a bit now.

Oh, and all this while trying to juggle around a show for World of Warcraft Radio, make and update maps for CT:CE, play, level up, and hopefully raid with my friends in the guild on Shadow Council, and more!

That massiveness aside, good luck with moving and getting back into school, J! :)

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 03:31:43 pm »
Take all the time ya need Kae.  The greatest thing about this project is we can all do our parts and then make patches/flux files and port them in.  And thanks for good luck wish (sounds like you need it more than me haha).

--jp

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 05:44:33 pm »
Hiya, I'm sorry I'm a bit busy this week/weekend, so I'm can't and didn't really do much. I have downloaded AIM, my screenname is andrepasteur2. I'll be connected when I can resume the hacking works.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 07:39:37 pm »
I'm basically adding all Crimson Echoes team onto a seperate group on my AIM.  NadiaCrono if you want to add it.  I was CronoNadia but i forgot my pass .___.''

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 02:48:04 pm »
Well, I start school on monday. And I'm leaving for one last vacation today. I wont be back till' Sunday night. So, I'm not going to be much more help.

DivineDragoonKain

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 09:15:28 pm »
Rawr.

I've been stuck with an arseload of computer problems, and recently reformatted my laptop. Crimson Echoes no longer exists on my harddrive in any form, nor does Temporal Flux. For the most part, I think this is my true, official indefinite departure from the project, and I apologize to everyone for any trouble I may have caused a while back in my absence. Looks like Json's taken care of things quite well... Good work man, and thanks. =D

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 08:33:25 am »
I've been busy with alot of school work.  Damn teachers and their projects on the first few weeks of school...