Author Topic: Paradoxes ALOT  (Read 2412 times)

arpgme

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Paradoxes ALOT
« on: August 02, 2006, 07:11:45 pm »
Time pushes forward!
--->

Chrono's friends Time Line                                                Chrono Alive
--->                                          Clone                                                                 

Chrono is killed by Lavos-->       Chrono is alive  <---- Chrono Traved to 12,000AD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
12,000AD                  600AD      1000AD          1999AD       2300AD         EOT   

This chart shows Chrono dead by Lavos in 12,000AD in Oean Palace.
But, Chrono is alive in 1000AD and Chrono's friends traveled to 1000AD to get  the clone,
So, since they went to get the Clone in 1000AD and Chrono was born after 12,000AD  then why wasnt chrono alive in 1000AD?

Fiona's Forrest
--->

ROBO plants forrest                                         ROBO planted forrest
                                                                             ROBO TRAVELs TO 600           
 TWO ROBOS EXSIT  <-------------------------------------------------------------------------Robo goes to future from 600---------------->
(===============NO ROBO==========) ROBO IS IN 1000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
600                                                                     1000

So if you let robo plant the forrest and you go to 600 and back to the future how is it that robo planted the forrest? Souldnt time be rewritten?!

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: Paradoxes ALOT
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 01:25:31 pm »
Time pushes forward!
--->

Chrono's friends Time Line                                                Chrono Alive
--->                                          Clone                                                                 

Chrono is killed by Lavos-->       Chrono is alive  <---- Chrono Traved to 12,000AD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
12,000AD                  600AD      1000AD          1999AD       2300AD         EOT   

This chart shows Chrono dead by Lavos in 12,000AD in Oean Palace.
But, Chrono is alive in 1000AD and Chrono's friends traveled to 1000AD to get  the clone,
So, since they went to get the Clone in 1000AD and Chrono was born after 12,000AD  then why wasnt chrono alive in 1000AD?

Um...he LEFT 1000 AD to travel with everyone else. Doy?

ROBO plants forrest                                         ROBO planted forrest
                                                                             ROBO TRAVELs TO 600           
 TWO ROBOS EXSIT  <-------------------------------------------------------------------------Robo goes to future from 600---------------->
(===============NO ROBO==========) ROBO IS IN 1000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
600                                                                     1000

So if you let robo plant the forrest and you go to 600 and back to the future how is it that robo planted the forrest? Souldnt time be rewritten?!

It already was.

You, my friend, need to read some articles on the main site.

GavenDrake

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 10:00:21 pm »
here's a simple paradox, if queen lene was kidnapped and killed, that being done starts the event where marle vanished right? wrong!!! because if she vanished then chrono whouldnt have known her and she would have vanished from memories, but the mere fact that marle exist, means that the queen shouldnt have died on the first place.......so why did marle vanish, if the queen didnt die??why would they go and save her??

another paradox is the future, we all know that it is essential for chrono to go to the future in order to know what happen and defeat lavos right? but when they defeated him, then they shouldnt have met robot in the ruins in the future..those informations that they have wouldnt have been available when they go there because they already defeated lavos....everything should have changed, the future would have been pleasant, their memories should have changed and if that happened why would they go and defeat lavos on the first place......

the thing that makes the time paradox invalid in the game is their memories...if something change in the past it would have affected their memories which if it did, then the time paradox would have happened......

again its paradox of time.........it will be diffrent if they are not actualy traveling through time and have been traveling in dimentions just like CC......then that would have been a whole new diffrent thing...then each timeline would have been a dimention, doesnt make sense due to the sun/moon stone incident......

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 12:39:13 am »
Those two paradoxes can be explained with the Entity and the Time Bastard principle, respectively.

GavenDrake

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 12:50:10 am »
wow, you mean i could find the answer??amazing..... could you please tell me where i could find it???

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 08:21:13 am »
wow, you mean i could find the answer??amazing..... could you please tell me where i could find it???

The Chrono Compendium - What? there's a site, too?!

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 12:34:23 pm »

The Chrono Compendium - What? there's a site, too?!

Best reply ever:D That slogan should be used more often.

GavenDrake

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 02:11:31 pm »
duh, in case you havent figure it out on my sarcasm...i meant what thread specific? could you at least post a link??thank you.......geez, some people............

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 02:17:41 pm »

On the encyclopedia main page, it says "Theory."

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Theory

On the theory page, it says "Principles of Timelines and Dimensions."

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Theory_%28Principles_of_Timelines_and_Dimensions%29.html

On this page, it says Time Bastard.

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Time_Bastard.html

There. Everything on these forums (except for breaking rom hacking material on Kajar Laboratories / Crimson Echoes or certain queued submissions) should be on the Chrono Compendium site.

GavenDrake

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 02:20:48 pm »
thank you!!!.............  see how easy it could have been??

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 03:05:04 pm »
The problem is, we can't do this every time someone needs some info, so fans have to have referencing skills. Helps in real life, too.

GavenDrake

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 08:14:38 pm »
uh...then you should have said "NO" is that so hard?....sorry if i am overloaded with info i was just asking for help for quick reference again sorry for asking, i didnt think it was a big deal.........will never happen again.......
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 08:20:41 pm by GavenDrake »