Author Topic: The "WTF? Check this link out!" thread!  (Read 268345 times)

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
Re: The "WTF? Check this link out!" thread!
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2006, 07:49:14 pm »
New Super Smash Bros. Brawl trailer!

*warning, may, or may not, be regarded as spam*
This game will rawk.

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
  • # 8 Corey Taylor SlipKnoT
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2006, 08:14:51 pm »
There are two computers here. One is old and can view pics. One is new and can't. I've been on the new one for a while. That might have been when I was on the old one.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2006, 07:58:29 am »
www.superdickery.com

Best...website...EVER!

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 10:04:59 pm by cupn00dles »

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2006, 01:36:40 am »

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2006, 06:53:53 pm »
Here's a bunch of YouTube AMVs...you're gonna have to come back to this list later on probably...

Vampire Hunter D of Rasputina's Transylvanian Concubine - I love this song and Rasputina in general. And, well, it fits really well w/VHD, which is an anime I really like too...So it's all good.

A Tribute to Ed from Cowboy Bebop...I'm not sure who the music is from actually... - The music isn't that great at first...just wait until Ein gets into it...then it's greatness.

A Bunch of Different Anime including Cowboy Bebop, the FFVIII dance scene, Gunsmith Cats, Love Hina & Evangelion of Elvis vs JXL remix of A Little Less Conversation - This one is REALLY well done...it's amazing how much effort was put into this AMV. Must see even if you don't like the song...which is pretty cool for a remix of Elvis.

Rockman.EXE (aka Megaman Battle Network) of Linkin Park's Papercut - I liked the games (so sue me) and I'm ok w/Linkin Park...This AMV showcases Rockman's various Style Changes seen in the anime (and, of course, the games too...or...one of the games?)...

Samurai Champloo of the Blood Brothers' Trash Flavored Trash - This one isn't that great, but I just really like the song and it's the best version of it on YouTube...*shrugs*...the AMV itself isn't terrible or anything...

Various anime including Evengelion & Love Hina of Suicidal Tendencies' Institutionalized - This one's pretty awesome. I've loved the song for a long time and the lip synch is great. MUST SEE.

Here's some funny crap that I wouldn't call "AMVs" necessarilly since it's not all music-y...

Roy & Hughes from Full Metal Alchemist of Tenacious D's Friendship Test skit - If you know the skit then you probably don't NEED to see this, but it's pretty good and well done lip synch too...

Various anime including Ranma 1/2 & Evengelion of Louden Wainwright III (?) - Weird, but funny song called, I guess, "I wanna be a lesbian"...Good lip synch.

Various anime including Trigun & Ranma 1/2 to a comedic rendition of Kurt Vonnegut's speach/song/thing Wear Sunscrean - Funny stuff...I might have heard the standup that this came from before though...the lip synch is pretty good here.

Various anime including Dragonball Z & Cowboy Bebop to...uh...a commercial for Seinfield or something??? - I think I saw this when it was on...uh...Comedy Central? Cartoon Network? Why do I get those two confused? Either way, it's funny ass stuff w/good lip synch too....

EDIT: And, in tribute to the Compendium's special friend...here's a bunch of friggin Naruto AMVs and crap...

Megahertz - Whisper of the Beast - This is a well edited Naruto AMV...I think I've seen it to a Rammstein song (very similar to this music), but I like this version better.

Linkin Park - krwling - Yeah, this AMV shows the Naruto/Sasuke fight...which I absolutely hate seeing in AMVs since everyone and their mother seems to use it...but this one is really well edited to this song...

Linkin Park - krwling - Yeah, I know what you're saying...same song? same fight? I actually like what's done in this one though...I don't sit through this fight in AMVs much, but this one made me.

Sifl & Ollie - United States of Whatever - You're probably all too young to remember when MTV was almost cool and the sock puppets Sifl & Ollie, but they made this kick ass song and now someone's made a kick ass Naruto AMV to it. Great lip synch and it's just funny as hell.

Marilyn Manson - Uh...something from the Resident Evil soundtrack he did - This AMV is pretty kick ass and I guess there's tons of editing done to it...I haven't seen every episode or anything (only just over 20 eps in actually, so, yeah, I've spoiled some things for myself)...but either way, this is great. It showcases the techniques of "the five": Sasuke, Hyuuga, Rock, Gaara, and Naruto. I also love all of the stuff that Marilyn Manson did on the RE soundtrack...very cool stuff. MUST SEE.

Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People - Well edited and I like the MM song...

Stabbing Westward - Torn Apart - Gaara vs Sasuke w/some nice, unique editing, which is always appreciated, y'know? I'm also a big Stabbing Westard fan...Pretty darn good.

Disturbed - Down With the Sickness - Good editing. Love the song.

System of a Down - Chop Suey - It's a tribute to Haku and Kimimaro...not two of my favorite characters...but, like I said, I've only seen 20 or so, so they're not in what I've seen much...Love SOAD though.

DJ Mystik or Buddha in the Chocolate Box or something...it's techno-y... - This one's the true tribute for ya, ZeaLitY...It's the Gaara vs Rock fight. It's easily the best editing of the fight that I've seen on YouTube...The music grew on me too...

Taking Back Sunday - Photograph is Proof - I was amazed that this AMV uses fades in moderation...not a combination I see much in YouTube AMVs...

Billy Talent - Line & Sinker - This one's based around Hinata. I really like some of the editing...some of it's just ok...Love this song though...Billy Talent's great (sometimes)...

It's that friggin song on Requiem for a Dream and LotR - I guess it's Naruto's quest to get Sasuke back after he was abducted by the four (stolen from description) or something? Not something I've seen in the series so far...kinda long cause the song is kinda long, but good...

It's the same Requiem/LotR song, only the remix - I might like the song more than the videos for either of these...I haven't seen them in a while...Tell me, I guess...

Tenacious D - You Fucker - I'm guessing this is something from the D live or something since it's not on their album...but it's great...the lip synch isn't the greatest, but it's worth seeing for Tenacious D...Oh, and I think now we delve into the Naruto stuff that's not AMVs...

This is from some commerical I guess - It's funny.

Real Ninjas... - This is great. There's an underpants song in it that you've just GOT to see...funny stuffs. I have no idea why it was flagged...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 07:45:03 pm by V_Translanka »

nikongmer

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2006, 07:47:44 am »
Friend of mine made this years ago.
Chrono Trigger AMV  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCSgWPZeNjc

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2006, 01:16:40 am »
www.cockeyed.com

a local guy where I live makes incredible costumes for halloween, among other cool things.

EDIT: I'm an Arbiter now! wo0t!  :D
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 01:59:55 am by nightmare975 »

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
  • # 8 Corey Taylor SlipKnoT
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2006, 12:44:01 am »
I'm not sure if this uploaded fully. Tell me if it stops at a certain point or doesn't play at all. It's my interpretation of one of my favorite songs. I used some pics from the one I watched on YouTube. I WON"T SEE YOU TONIGHT PART 2

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2006, 12:55:56 am »
Funny edit of Advent Children with Zoolander.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF3MmY55i50&mode=related&search=

Exodus

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • How do we know we exist?
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:13:06 pm by Exodus »

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
Re: new remix out
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2006, 08:45:00 am »
It's a broken link; it only leads to a 403 error.
you have to save as other wise you get the error