Author Topic: Updates 'bout myself  (Read 565 times)

Kae

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Updates 'bout myself
« on: October 10, 2006, 01:10:45 am »
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been on at all in like, a month or more. I've been going through some personal things that haven't been resolved yet, and probably won't be for some time, but that's no excuse. To be entirely honest, I've had plenty of free time on my hands, but I've not shown up because I feel terrible that I just sort of disappeared and didn't want to show up because of that. I still like working around with Temporal Flux and the Crimson Echoes hack, but I haven't done it in some time.

So where does that leave me? Right now I'm ill with a nasty cold that's persisted for quite some time now. The whole epic of changing the carpet/bedding/computer desk/computer still actually hasn't happened. I'm also feeling pressure to get a job still, though I desperately don't want to (I have the Wii and other things like that to thank for it...). I just haven't been up for doing anything as of late. I should be seeing someone in November 21st about my whole mental state of affairs, and I'm hoping that may clear up at least a few things.

As for Crimson Echoes, I'm completely out of the loop as for its current progress. I haven't mapped in some time (and still haven't worked out the situational priority thing that I talked to J about), and I don't know what's to come for the hack. Whatever's ahead, I'm not very confident in making designs for the new maps -- I'm at home adding detail, making the small perfections, etcetera -- so if there's work for that, and I'm sure there is, I'd probably be okay with that sort of thing. I'm terrible at making myself actually work on things, so I've basically got to be told what to do to keep up with things.

So, yeah... I don't really know exactly what I'm trying to accomplish by posting this thread. I guess I'm just trying to say I haven't forgotten or forsaken Crimson Echoes and everyone working on it. If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to post and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

-Kae

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: Updates 'bout myself
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 01:13:28 am »
The plot revision will take some time, but I've finally found the faith to really contribute. Chrono'99 and I (and others) will hopefully unleash

on the project while bribing jsondag's professors to let him code the backbone of the game. Then we can begin our giant post production / polishing phase, and we'll definitely want you then. But as always, we can use help now, too. Just...not sure with what, yet, since we're going to revise some things early in the game. I'm going to have to stay in contact with Chrono'99 to write the modified dialogue unless he wants to have a go at it.

Kae

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Re: Updates 'bout myself
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 01:22:22 am »
Well, in terms of detailing and "prettying" up existing maps, while that'd be best suited for post-production, I don't see any reason to not start on it right now. It'd probably save time in the long run, and help hasten the post-production.

Also, since I rarely have AIM going, it'd probably be easier to get ahold of me through e-mail, since I check that several times a day. If it's not anywhere else, I can be reached at kaelitz(at)gmail(dot)com