Author Topic: The Sage hath cometh!  (Read 11092 times)

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
Re: The Sage hath cometh!
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2006, 07:16:24 am »
Maybe he reached 999.999.999 posts or something, and now just the 1 from 1.000.000.000 is shown. Good luck to get 2, then.

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2006, 07:53:32 am »
CyberSarkany, here's a slogan:

CyberSarkany - Training Marsupiles for war since the dawn of time

Cool, but what is a Marsupile?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2006, 09:48:51 am »
Marsupial is the correct spelling, I think. It's...a genus (I think) for kangaroos and other Australian animals.

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2006, 12:32:29 pm »
OH! Now I got that slogan, haha.
Thanks, oh big Z..

And sry for the double post, didn't notice it :(

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2006, 01:03:22 am »
Marsupial is the correct spelling, I think. It's...a genus (I think) for kangaroos and other Australian animals.

Pouched mammals, in particular.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2006, 07:17:59 am »
I thought it was too, but I saw that spelling once, and I thought it was some French military term. Whatever. The Marsupial! It is always pounded into our brain that the marsupial is an almost unique creature to Australia (except Paupa New Guinea, because they were once part of us...and soon will be again! - oh, and screw South-North America), and that they are awesome. Pouched mammals they are! The kangaroo, koala, opossum; all marsupials. Basically, the female has two vaginas.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2006, 11:37:28 am »
I thought it was too, but I saw that spelling once, and I thought it was some French military term. Whatever. The Marsupial! It is always pounded into our brain that the marsupial is an almost unique creature to Australia (except Paupa New Guinea, because they were once part of us...and soon will be again! - oh, and screw South-North America), and that they are awesome. Pouched mammals they are! The kangaroo, koala, opossum; all marsupials. Basically, the female has two vaginas.
Two............ :shock: I have enough problems with one. how can something have two. I like kagaroos there pretty. You people australia can't have kangaroos as a pet can you? Can you have koalas?

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2006, 06:34:11 pm »
I love kangaroos, too  :D

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2006, 12:45:35 am »
Two............ :shock: I have enough problems with one. how can something have two. I like kagaroos there pretty. You people australia can't have kangaroos as a pet can you? Can you have koalas?

You think two vaginas is problematic...wait till you find out what a cloaca is.

And BZ...beyond being unique to Australia, they're tasty. Kangaroo can be a bit tough, but it's lean and packed with protein and iron. Good tasting and good for you. What more could you ask for?

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2006, 04:10:51 am »
First the British come and kill the Kangaroos, now the Americans :P
You need a license, and they probably wouldn't let you have one in the city.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2006, 12:15:53 am »
First the British come and kill the Kangaroos, now the Americans :P
You need a license, and they probably wouldn't let you have one in the city.
Well I wouldn't want one in the city eather. I'll be driving down the road a kagaroo bouncing off my car or something like that. And it's owner chasing down the block saying....COME BACK JACK STOP....HAHAHA.....wELL I thought it was funny.

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2006, 10:51:03 am »
You're all very priviledged, ya know? Especially now that I'm here. That's right, The Sage has decided that he should start an account over here (finally) after the decline in decent posts over at GameFAQs (excluding Ice, of course).

The Sage hath goneth...

How is this thread still racking up posts...?

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2006, 04:33:19 pm »
We are talking about kangaroos, and Zep, since he lives in Australia, knows about them.
Do you need to buy that license or what?

Oh, and btw.: Sharks also have 2 Penises, because 1 can easiely brake when having sex.
Some animals are far more advanced than we  :lee:

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2006, 09:24:52 pm »
We are talking about kangaroos, and Zep, since he lives in Australia, knows about them.

Oh, and btw.: Sharks also have 2 Penises, because 1 can easiely brake when having sex.
How do you find out this stuff????

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2006, 09:28:41 pm »

How do you find out this stuff????

I'm guessing he googles this stuff.