Author Topic: A thing about Robo.  (Read 2801 times)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
A thing about Robo.
« on: July 26, 2006, 01:19:56 pm »
Robo still exists in 602 AD, shouldn't the Chronopolis Robo know some things about what's happening in 602 AD? It could help drive the party to help Glenn instead of just helping him when he asks.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Re: A thing about Robo.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 01:28:55 pm »
.......(thinks)

I think he would know about the mystic rebellion definately.

However, the next part that Zeality has made I don't think he should know about because it's directly related to King Zeal changing the timeline, and it changed while Chronopolis Robo is a time traveller so it doesn't affect him.

.......brain hurts.

--jp

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 01:30:43 pm »
He would, but that wouldn't give the current Robo that knowledge automatically. They'd have to go and speak to him. Because in 398 years, farmer Robo gets a dose of Time Bastard. Even if someone disagrees with that concept, the rest of the story's been planned with the Compendium's temporal framework in mind.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 01:32:16 pm »
He could say that nothing will happen and when they go to the conflict, he sees that the timeline has changed!

TheOutlaw

• Guardian (+100)
  • Run like it is Godzilla!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 02:24:46 am »
I once thought about this too, but time flows in certain ways in CT, notice every year that has had a connection to another year, progresses in time together, they've all gone ahead two years. they're allc onnected by time portals.
This is similiar reasoning as to why the group didn't lose their reason to search for marle after she blinkoed out of existance (if you think about it withouit marle in the future chrono would have never gotten the pendant to us ethe telepod to go back in time) but in Ct's world time and space operate differently, they 600Ad and 1000Ad were connected so the progress together and Chrono and Lucca were already back in time before Marle blinked out of existance.