Author Topic: Legacy of Kain series  (Read 627 times)

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
Legacy of Kain series
« on: July 21, 2006, 12:50:17 pm »
So, does anybody else like the Legacy of Kain games?

I've started playing LoK: Defiance yesterday, and from the little I played the game seems to be quite good... The only thing I didn't like was that f*** hovering camera which screws your jumps... But as for the story and the fast paced gameplay it seems that this game is promising... Curious thing I took so long to play it since I like Soul Reaver and Soul Reaver 2 so much...

Still have to get my hands on Blood Omen 2 >.>

(Oh, and BTW, does anyone know if Soul Reaver 2 has an incompatibility with Ge-Force video cards? I tried to run the game with a Ge-Force FX5500 and it got all messed up, like the screen went purple and then black and kept that way... :/)

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of Kain series
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 12:48:39 pm »
Sorry for the double post, but DOESN'T ANYONE on the Compendium* LIKE THE LOK GAMES?!  :lee:

:lee: :lee:

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: Legacy of Kain series
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 04:34:22 pm »
I think I rented one of the Soul Reaver games back in the day and was thouroughly (sp?) unimpressed...He was almost a vampire, which made him almost cool...But it was just more mundane action adventure beat em up type gameplay which, unless it's dramatically different in some way, I can certainly do without.

THERE, ya happy?