0 (0%)
Hades
0 (0%)
Bluethunder
0 (0%)
You
5 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Magus VS Megatron VS Skeletor VS Kefka VS Dracula VS Ganondorf VS Darth Vader  (Read 5618 times)

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
WTF? Why change the poll NOW? We've all already voted for Other already...And anyways, it's hard to kill the Fantastic Four when they have the GREATEST SCIENTIFIC MIND OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE under their belts...plus, most times Dr. Doom was some invisible-lovin...*heh heh*

Yeah, that's when one realizes how bad Marvel's situation is when it comes do scientific minds.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Well...there's also Hank Pym, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Curt Conners, Henry McCoy, Charles Xavier, T'Challa, and Peter Parker (kinda)...and that's only counting the earthbound humanoid heroes. And even if Reed is a lame character with a boring ability, that doesn't take away from his scientific genius.

Also, Ultimate Carnage was super lame (and lasted, what? an issue?).

Mystic Frog King

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • It's a secret to everybody!
    • View Profile
Screw Morgoth, Glaurung could kill all of these villains at once with a blink of his eye. Being a sexy dragon hypnotist 'n all that.

Sealed

• Iokan (+1)
  • WORSHIP ME!
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, but as much as I love Magus, Kefka naturally owns all.

Skelly

• Iokan (+1)
  • Angry Spatula
    • View Profile
Kefka is easily my favorite villain in the video game history. How many Square villains can say they actually succeeded in practically destroying the world?

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
Dracula but not that one just Alucard from Hellsing

neo-fusion

• Fan Project Leader
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Creator of Chrono Trigger Apocalypse... FEAR ME
    • View Profile
    • Neo-Fusion
wow am I the only one that voted for Sephiroth...

Okay, Kefka isn't bad for a man-woman thing, but Kefka never really threatened the planets existence.... Sephiroth did and could have wiped out all of it... Also he is ... kind of the protagonist in their movie.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Uh...did someone just call Kefka a man-woman thing and yet talked up Sephiroth...? As if he wasn't insanely more like a woman in the looks department? As if he wasn't just a Kefka wannabe? Kefka didn't WANT to threaten the planet's existence, though he surely could have w/the Light of Judgement...his goals were loftier than most villains, yes even Ol' Sephy Head...Kefka was out for the destruction of HOPE ITSELF!!!

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Kafka?! Come on, a second rate postmodernist writer?! What's he gonna do, turn you into a cockroach?

... oh wait, we're talking about Kefka. Sorry, I always get those two confused. Insane clown, insane postmodernist. One changed the world into ruin, one changed characters into insects for no apparent reason. Almost the same thing.

Kefka, now THAT is a villain. It fairly hard to sucessfully pull off the insane-clown-god-angel thing, but he did it.

FF6 wasn't a perfect game, but at least it wasn't based on the Oedipus complex (unlike FF7).

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
this poll is vary bias, all chooses after Other were added a week or so after the poll. Thats why its says I voted for OTHER when it should be Dr. Doom.