Author Topic: :3 couldn't find the fanart section.  (Read 4805 times)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: :3 couldn't find the fanart section.
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2006, 03:29:50 pm »
Ok Matt's a spammer, I don't mind the girl, and FFXSage is an ass kisser.  That about clarifies it, but the drawing was excellent O_O.  I wish i could color that well ><

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2006, 07:07:07 pm »
Ok Matt's a spammer, I don't mind the girl, and FFXSage is an ass kisser.  That about clarifies it, but the drawing was excellent O_O.  I wish i could color that well ><
Yeah I do too. What kind of colors did you use? I don't think I will ever try to draw something like that it's to pretty. hahahaha. But yeah sorry if i'm spaming. I was just having fun. But i'll stop cause clay is being a compleat ass hole. And it's just getting to his head.

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2006, 09:16:43 pm »
Yeah I do too. What kind of colors did you use? I don't think I will ever try to draw something like that it's to pretty. hahahaha. But yeah sorry if i'm spaming. I was just having fun. But i'll stop cause clay is being a compleat ass hole. And it's just getting to his head.
the program was called, believe it or not, GIMP

FFXSage

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2006, 06:14:47 pm »
the program was called, believe it or not, GIMP

GIMP? LOL.
Anyway, I'm not an "ass kisser." I just don't like everyone always gangin' up on Matt.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 03:41:19 am »
OH leave him alone he likes the attention. He's a lier,Cheet,GD he don't  has got me so mad...........STAY ON TOPIC NICOLE STAY ON TOPIC....I really need help

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2006, 09:50:36 am »
Never played it.
you never... played... wait why are you here then?
She's Matt Shadow's spamming partner when Matt isn't spamming alone by himself.

HAHAHA, That's a good one.... Maybe they're related or something?

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2006, 11:32:10 am »
Never played it.

No we are not related.......He's my friend and I just happen to like him. Me and him know each other too well. We go to the same school. And I would not still be here if I was his spaming partner. I would have quit signing on if I had only come to the compendium to just spamm. I like this website you people decuss some interesting stuff.

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 05:38:07 am »
Never played it.

No we are not related.......He's my friend and I just happen to like him. Me and him know each other too well. We go to the same school. And I would not still be here if I was his spaming partner. I would have quit signing on if I had only come to the compendium to just spamm. I like this website you people decuss some interesting stuff.

... friends with benifits?

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 01:32:02 pm »
Never played it.

... friends with benifits?
In a way I guess!!!!!!!