Author Topic: Hello I'm Nicole_Flesher  (Read 2631 times)

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Hello I'm Nicole_Flesher
« on: July 08, 2006, 03:06:42 am »
I'm new to the whole Chrono world. A friend told me about it. does ClayAKAMe ring a bell? I was wondering if you could introduce me to the Chrono series.

ClayAKAMe

Re: Hello I'm Nicole_Flesher
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 03:09:02 am »
Can you people help her out. She's new to it all. I've told her what I know about the game(s).

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 03:40:29 am »
I'll check back in this one in the morning.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 03:50:23 am »
Hey Nicole, glad to have you here! Chrono Trigger is a great game. Now, I'm not going to tell you how to acquire it, but be good, get it off eBay. Actually, no, I won't say it, hypocrisy is a bad thing.

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 03:52:45 am »
Cna i tell her about Emulators and roms?

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 05:33:41 am »
Chrono Trigger is a great game. But don't take my words for it, play the game and enjoy! Don't forget to play the sequel, Chrono Cross.

Ramsus

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 04:26:03 pm »
Cna i tell her about Emulators and roms?

As long as you don't provide illegal copies of any copyrighted material using the forum resources. In other words, don't upload ROM images here.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't post links to sites with such material on them either, at least until we have a written policy on the issue and a terms of service that makes it clear who holds responsibility for what actions and why.

Honestly though, instant messaging, or better yet, setting things up in person are much better options. Then you can just put together a few things that you know will just work and have her run them.

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 01:01:40 pm »
I got her to check this out over ICQ and she thought it was for geeks. But she's a fan of anime and stuff like that so I said Chrono Trigger was kind of like anime.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 03:42:59 am »
But sadly, there's no official anime about CT or CC except the comedy anime  "Jikuu Bouken Nuumamonjaa." I think it's a fanproject or something.

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 11:10:14 am »
That was the worst thing I've ever seen. How could you even call that Chrono Trigger?

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 11:18:50 am »
That wasn't the worst thing lol.  It was kinda entertaining.  If you wanna see worse go watch teletubbies.   -.-

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 01:36:07 pm »
I find it quite hilarious that noone has noticed that this guy has created random names and is literally "talking" to himself.

This compendium needs order or an IP lock address in which you can only create 1 username...

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 01:45:33 pm »
This is the deal. I created her name thingy. And I was on Icq with her and told her that she was already registered and she gave in and went on. I only talked to myself once. And that was the first post. She has logged on once and that was that one night. If it was me logging on for her there would be more than 3 or 4 posts in her name.

Matt Shadows

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • A7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 03:08:33 pm »
I did it again but deleted ClayAKAMe

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2006, 11:23:59 pm »
I find it quite hilarious that noone has noticed that this guy has created random names and is literally "talking" to himself.

This compendium needs order or an IP lock address in which you can only create 1 username...

You're right! The compendium needs IP lock to prevent annoying people from getting in.