Author Topic: Two Einlanzers  (Read 2351 times)

rj.

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Two Einlanzers
« on: June 02, 2004, 05:35:28 pm »
Um... okay I tried everything. I looked at every FAQ. Asked so many people, and yet I can't find out how to get the second Einlanzer, and it really bugs me. I tried having a party of Glenn and Riddel. I tried putting Glenn in front. I tried putting Riddel in front. I tried all these other crazy ideas that people have told me, but nothing works. If anyone here can help me, it would be much appreciated.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Two Einlanzers
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 05:40:26 pm »
Have you visited Dario's grave at Termina (near Greco's house)? I don't remember which world it is, just try both of them, and make sure Glenn has the first Einlanzer equipped.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Two Einlanzers
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 05:42:05 pm »
I'll try not to be too "spoilerific" here...But, has Serge 'returned'? Because I'm pretty sure you have to wait for that to happen to get the second Einlanzer. Then just go to Termina Another World w/Glenn in yo party and BLAMMO, you should get it. Remember: It's not the Porre occupied Termina.

rj.

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Two Einlanzers
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 06:18:10 pm »
Quote from: V_Translanka
I'll try not to be too "spoilerific" here...But, has Serge 'returned'? Because I'm pretty sure you have to wait for that to happen to get the second Einlanzer. Then just go to Termina Another World w/Glenn in yo party and BLAMMO, you should get it. Remember: It's not the Porre occupied Termina.

Yeah. He's returned. when I tried to get it, it was Disc 2, and I had Serge, Glenn, and Riddel in my party. I tried picking it up and it wouldnt do anything. Ill try again today, but I'm 99% certain I did everything right.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Two Einlanzers
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 07:11:33 am »
Just a Heads Up: If there's a Porrean Guard there that says something along the lines of "It's just some rusty sword." then you're in the wrong Termina.

Demonic Cloud

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Two Einlanzers
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2004, 02:51:43 am »
To play it safe, try both worlds. Also, someone may have mentioned it, but make sure you have the einlanzer equipped to Glenn. Its pretty cool when you get the second one, the stuff glenn says.

DivineDragoonKain

Two Einlanzers
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2005, 02:16:05 am »
You have to defeat Dario first.