Author Topic: Stuff you hate  (Read 167892 times)

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • And you'll never catch her...
    • View Profile
    • Katie Skyye's Deviantart
Re: Stuff you hate
« Reply #1590 on: February 06, 2012, 12:51:13 pm »
My lungs seem to be failing me...

Oh, Lord, at such a young age...

My lungs have always failed me. I could run and run forever at one point in my life, if I didn't get out of breath so quickly...even a brisk walk will have me coughing for most of the day.

Manly Man

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Don't be a pussy. She looks legit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: February 06, 2012, 01:46:23 pm »
Had to deal with a friend who was being a total asshole last night when he came home from watching the Super Bowl at a friend's place. Whether or not he was drunk is of little matter, it's that he pretty much went and ruined my night by being a jerkwad.

Freaking party crashers.

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #1592 on: February 06, 2012, 02:39:12 pm »
My lungs seem to be failing me...

Oh, Lord, at such a young age...

My lungs have always failed me. I could run and run forever at one point in my life, if I didn't get out of breath so quickly...even a brisk walk will have me coughing for most of the day.
Are you sure it's your lungs? Because it sounds to me you're on low stamina. Although if you're sure, do visit your local clinic; it could be a bad news.

I can work out till I pass out, but these days my cough seems to get worse (and it doesn't matter if I'm working out or not). I went to many clinics, took their medicine, no effect (not to mention that I hate medicines; I don't even like lookin' at em). And now my breathing seems to have gotten heavier, but the itch in the lungs still there.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #1593 on: February 06, 2012, 02:44:42 pm »
http://www.debbiespenditnow.com/

Fucking racist political campaign. It's like the fucking yellow menace bullshit.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #1594 on: February 06, 2012, 03:08:53 pm »

Fucking racist political campaign. It's like the fucking yellow menace bullshit.
This is outrageous.....

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: February 06, 2012, 05:04:27 pm »
Are you sure it's your lungs? Because it sounds to me you're on low stamina. Although if you're sure, do visit your local clinic; it could be a bad news.

I can work out till I pass out, but these days my cough seems to get worse (and it doesn't matter if I'm working out or not). I went to many clinics, took their medicine, no effect (not to mention that I hate medicines; I don't even like lookin' at em). And now my breathing seems to have gotten heavier, but the itch in the lungs still there.

I'm pretty sure. I mean, I feel like it's both, probably, or that one directly leads to the other. Even when I was in sports and physically in great shape, I would get out of breath after one lap, and be wheezing after two around the track, but the rest of me--legs, back, arms, neck, etc, would feel fine. My legs could have kept going, but my throat and chest were on fire. And taking a walk--especially in cold weather, since it aggravates my throat--even just a mile, will leave me out of breath, and I'll prolly cough for most of the day, even if my throat doesn't hurt.

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: February 06, 2012, 05:07:57 pm »

I...don't have any idea what's going on. I'm at school, so I can't watch the video, and I can tell it's very insulting, but...

I dunno, could I get this in layman's terms, please?

alfadorredux

• Entity
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Just a purple cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: February 06, 2012, 08:31:36 pm »
I'm pretty sure. I mean, I feel like it's both, probably, or that one directly leads to the other. Even when I was in sports and physically in great shape, I would get out of breath after one lap, and be wheezing after two around the track, but the rest of me--legs, back, arms, neck, etc, would feel fine. My legs could have kept going, but my throat and chest were on fire. And taking a walk--especially in cold weather, since it aggravates my throat--even just a mile, will leave me out of breath, and I'll prolly cough for most of the day, even if my throat doesn't hurt.

Katie, I Am Just a Cat and Not a Physician, but that sounds a lot like exercise-induced asthma, which often goes completely undiagnosed. The thing about it being worse in cold weather especially rings a bell.

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: February 06, 2012, 09:02:31 pm »
Huh. Well, it's never been so severe that I've hyperventilated/passed out/not been able to breathe, I just end up sounding like HHHHWHEEEE-HHHHHHHHOOO--HWWWWWEEEEH-WHHHHHHHHOO though it does hurt...I always just assumed that I got out of breath really fast...doesn't everyone's chest hurt when they're heaving for breath?

alfadorredux

• Entity
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Just a purple cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: February 06, 2012, 10:17:05 pm »
My understanding is that, for less severe asthma, coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath are the major symptoms, so that pretty much fits.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: February 06, 2012, 11:01:26 pm »
HHHHWHEEEE-HHHHHHHHOOO--HWWWWWEEEEH-WHHHHHHHHOO

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #1601 on: February 07, 2012, 07:58:00 am »
I Am Just a Cat and Not a Physician

I'm just a Cat, and not a Physician~
All I need is a stethoscope,
A moment that can irritate a Pope,
While I'm adorable and keen~

HHHHWHEEEE-HHHHHHHHOOO--HWWWWWEEEEH-WHHHHHHHHOO
AVALANCHE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, MATEYS!!

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: February 07, 2012, 04:36:28 pm »
O_O Well, okay then! I'm glad it's not severe. ._.
Hmm, my mom presented a related theory: When I was really little, I had scarlet fever (not sure if that's what it was, I had a lot of things when I was little, before I got my tonsils out--may have been whooping cough, which I had several times) and my lungs swelled up, and the doctors said it might hamper my heart and lung development if I kept getting sick, so they took my tonsils out and I pretty much never got sick again, but maybe there was a bit of lasting damage from that?

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #1603 on: February 07, 2012, 05:54:58 pm »
...but maybe there was a bit of lasting damage from that?
Indeed! Hence why I implore, get a check up, lass! Anything that hinders your health from living fully requires attention. Anything that has a small possibility of danger requires attention!

How will you ever protect Red from hidden ninjas if you're coughing so bad?!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 06:01:05 pm by tushantin »

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: February 07, 2012, 08:19:54 pm »
Well, checkups are expensive...