Author Topic: Another topic on lots of dimensions/timelines  (Read 7976 times)

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Re: Another topic on lots of dimensions/timelines
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2006, 02:02:09 pm »
Well yea, but even without lifestream, continents and species wouldn't just dissapear.

How would species not disapear, they would go extinct on one timeline due to there being no 'Lifestream' left to give 'Life' to the species. And in some whacky beliefs what i've said about continents is also true, without energy the planet cannot keep itself together, in a sense.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 05:32:21 am by kazmaka »

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2006, 07:39:56 pm »
They would die, but they wouldn't dissapear. There's a subtle difference. As for continents, without energy, the planet won't move, not come apart. Falling apart requires a tremendous amount of kinetic force.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2006, 08:47:56 pm »
In FF7, once the planet lost the lifestream, it crumbled up and floated away.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2006, 05:55:37 am »
It is not possible that a planet crumble to oblivion without the presence of gravity. It might be barren but it will not crumble. Consider the moon for example, it has no lifestream but still in one piece. Remember that the entire planet holds together because of gravity. If I apply your theory to the moon which has no lifestream it would had crumbled eons ago. Besides that only applies only to FF7 that the entire planet crumbles because of no lifestream.

but2002

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Death Omen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2006, 05:30:06 pm »
There isn't even a "Lifestream" In Chrono Trigger/Cross

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2006, 07:42:47 pm »

Good point, except this is Chrono Trigger. DEE DEE DEE!

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2006, 08:02:13 pm »

Duh, thats why I didn't relate it to CT, since i'm not the one who even started relation a lifestream and encorporating it into CT.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2006, 05:40:16 am »
Here's my theory. Lavos grows by stealing valuable minerals resources & geo-thermal energy. As part of his evolution, he sends a certain drone(Like the frozen Flame) to speed-up evolution while gathering DNA from all creatures that made contact with it & transmit it back the DNA data to Lavos. He couldn't influence evolution directly so he sends something else instead. At least for now, this is my theory.

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2006, 01:29:11 pm »

..... You do remember that you were the one who started the whole lifestream thing anyway.... The CT version would be .. The Life of the 'Entity' as it is agreed that the 'Entity' is the planet, and the 'Entity' is very much alive.

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2006, 03:12:53 pm »
Duh, thats why I didn't relate it to CT, since i'm not the one who even started relation a lifestream and encorporating it into CT.

Then why waste forum space?

Here's my theory. Lavos grows by stealing valuable minerals resources & geo-thermal energy. As part of his evolution, he sends a certain drone(Like the frozen Flame) to speed-up evolution while gathering DNA from all creatures that made contact with it & transmit it back the DNA data to Lavos. He couldn't influence evolution directly so he sends something else instead. At least for now, this is my theory.

This I can agree with.

..... You do remember that you were the one who started the whole lifestream thing anyway.... The CT version would be .. The Life of the 'Entity' as it is agreed that the 'Entity' is the planet, and the 'Entity' is very much alive.

Yes, but I said that whatever energy Lavos was stealing was like the Lifestream, but not identical to it. It was an analogy for some of the board members who usually don't get what I'm talking about.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 08:35:19 am »

Then why waste forum space?

This I can agree with.

Yes, but I said that whatever energy Lavos was stealing was like the Lifestream, but not identical to it. It was an analogy for some of the board members who usually don't get what I'm talking about.

Due to the fact that the planet was deprive of geo-thermal during the Dark Ages, the planet becomes cold & barren. It looks like it the planet was losing lifestream energy in analogy to FF7. I hope this what you meant.

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2006, 04:02:59 pm »
Um....there's plenty of geothermal energy in 600 AD O_o

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2006, 03:01:01 am »
There's lot's geo-thermal energy in the Middle Ages probably because Lavos stores enough nurishment for hibernation(remember that he's inactive for almost 15,000 years.)  Besides, he sucks more than enough nurishment for 65 million years.

Since heat returns to Earth, life blooms once again. And because of it, he continues gather more DNA data to evolve futher while hibernating.

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2006, 04:59:36 am »
There's lot's geo-thermal energy in the Middle Ages probably because Lavos stores enough nurishment for hibernation(remember that he's inactive for almost 15,000 years.)  Besides, he sucks more than enough nurishment for 65 million years.

Since heat returns to Earth, life blooms once again. And because of it, he continues gather more DNA data to evolve futher while hibernating.

Is it just me... Or is everything said there based on incorrect statements ?

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2006, 03:13:27 pm »
It's correct enough, so don't get in a fuss about it.