Author Topic: Endings  (Read 6985 times)

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Endings
« on: June 26, 2006, 06:47:05 pm »
Secret Ending?

The team is about to fight the final boss and such.  As the team is running to where the boss is, the screen flashes bright blue and fades back to normal color.  Guile and team are wtfish and turn around to see Crono, Marle, and Lucca or Crono, Marle and Glenn or something, the old time heroes.  They came to be in Guile's dimension from some sort of dimension split, or an item that allowed them to do it to be there.  The game is in a split dimension so Guile's team is like Another World and Crono's team = Home World.  Anyways, Crono and Team were some reason "controlled" or are doing it on their own free will, to change history as they want it, in Guile's time.  After a short speech between the teams, they pull out their weapons and are about to fight when as they charge at each other, the screen flashes bright white, fades to black... Goes back to Normal and the credits role.  The credits have dramatic music playing in it to give people a shocking feeling.  Then after the credits roll, depending on the story line, you could either fight them or the screen would just say THE END.

Sub ending/ending

If you do fight them, you could lose or win.  This could create multiple sub-endings in an ending.

A - Fight

I - Great Ending - You save both teams and save both worlds
 II - Good Ending - You destroy Crono marle and lucca and Kill their dimension off
 III - Bad Ending -  You lose and thus your dimension is destroyed
 IIII - Horrible Ending - Both Teams lose and both dimensions are destroyed

B - Don't Fight
 A - Scrolls Through Credits and shows a scene of Guile Dieing
 B - Scrolls through credits and shows a scene of Crono Dieing
 C - Shows a scene where both are dieing

C - Completely Skips Everything and just scrolls through credits...Showing THE END...?  Meaning the people forgot something.

What do you guys think?  Should we include this ending?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 06:13:19 pm by justin3009 »

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Endings and Chapter Names
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 09:04:59 pm »
No, it's either an extra boss battle after the final boss, or it's one before.  It's a secret fight depending on what you did. 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 09:54:12 pm by justin3009 »

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 11:16:49 pm »
Oh, thanks for clarifiying

BlueThunder

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 12:07:44 am »
It sounds cool.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 06:20:53 pm »
Let's say that the final boss is something called the "Mind Stealer" for now. After you beat him, the Mind Stealer disintragates and a man appears. The party asks who he is, and he tells him he is Guile! The party is shocked. He tells them what they have already somewhat learned, that this world is a dream of somebodies, they just didn't know who. He tells Dream Guile that the only way for the real Guile to wake is to give him the pendent that they have had the whole game. So Dream Guile has the choice of giving him the pendent or refusing. Here are the outcome of the choices.

Give the pendent:
Dream Guile gives the Pendent to the Real Guile. The other characters ask if they are going to dissapear with the dream. Real Guile says maybe they were real people from his life. Suddenly the room they are in starts to collapse! One by one the people begin to fade away and finally a flash of light happens and it cuts to a hospital. Guile wakes up. Someone tells him he has been asleep for years. (Or months, whatever floats your boat.) Credits roll, you see Guile talking to alot of different people and stuff, some look kinda like his friends from the dream. Right as the credits are ending, you see Guile crew into bed and go to sleep. Fades to black, then, you see Dream Guile wake up and get out of his bed. Then it just says, THE END.

Don't give the pendent:
Real Guile understands why you refuse, he knows that Dream Guile and the rest of the characters would possibly dissapear forever. Dream Guile turns around and starts to walk away when the room they were all in dissapears! Real Guile then says if you wont give him the pendent, then he will take it from your dead body! Thus begins a boss battle, one that isn't really beatable unless it's a New Game+.

If you win:
Real Guile collapse to the floor and says "All I wanted to do was finally wake up." He then dies. Dream Guile and the rest question what they have just done. They return to Dreamer's Peak, which was the final dungeon, and bury the Real Guile there, and it says on his grave, "Here lies a dreamer, may he one day wake again." Credits roll. Then, when it ends, it just simply says, "BAD END"

If you lose:
Dream Guile falls to the floor with the rest of the party, dead. Real Guile wake up and takes the pendent. Same happens as good ending, but none of the characters that looked like the dream party are there. And when he goes to sleep, it simply shows Dream Guile and the rest of them dead up top of Dreamer's Peak. It doesn't say anything.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 04:31:49 pm »
In New Game+, you could find Dreamer's Peak, so you could have my endings.

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 06:04:50 pm »
Yes, Dreamer's Peak would be only opened up on the overworld and stuff after a certani event has occured.  Can't be found in a normal game. ;p

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 10:39:02 pm »
Plus the realization that the dimension is a dream. Maybe at the end of the normal game You see real Guile in the hospitol bed.

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 03:09:25 pm »
Like I said, the dimension is man-made and not a dream.  Your ending would be like an altnernative ending.  Anyways, small update on my ending

Crono Attacks - Attack, Luminare, Lightning, Slash, Cyclone, Fire Sword, Crying Heavens, Lightning 2, X-strike

Marle - Attack, Ice, Ice 2, Cure - Heals one, Red Rain, Antipode, Hallation

Lucca - Flare, Confusion, Fire Blast, Fire 2, 2F - Fire-type explosion attack (One party member), Antipode

Frog Attacks - Attack, Water 2, Cure - Heals all, X-Strike, Hexagon Mist, 42 - Water-type attack / blast?, Dreamless, Water Cyclone, Bubble Attack

Robo - Laser spin, Missle Attack, Shadow Doom Blaze, Dreamless, Prism Beam, Destruction Rains From The Heavens, Area Bomb, Electric Charge Release,

Ayla ( I know there's 2 1/2 life offers but that's incase party heals ^^)- Attack , Evil Star (1/2 life), Grand Stone, Iron Orb (1/2 life), Obstacle, MP Buster

Magus - Attack, Dark Bomb, Dark Matter, Dark Mist, X (Locks techs >=), Lightning 2, Luminare, Life Shaver

Gaspar? or possibly Schala ;D (People wanted an 8th playable character, now's the time to make one up ;p) -

Hallation, Dark Matter, Luminare, Hexagon Mist, Destruction Rains From The Heavens, Shadow Doom Blaze, Lightning Strikes from the heavens

Any changes that you want tell me.  Also we may have to shorten the list, the techs can't be that long in list i believe but not sure.

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 10:05:07 pm »
Any ideas for chapter names?

I'm thinking for the first chapter something like "The Unknown Princess" or something.

TheOutlaw

• Guardian (+100)
  • Run like it is Godzilla!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 10:09:57 pm »
after spriting from the previous day I still believe we should hava and ending that is rewarding to the heroes but by beating the game at certain parts of the story (in a new game +) where horrible thaings happen to the heroes in a humorous fashion. I don't have any actual ideas yet, I just think that is the concept we should apply to our endings.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 10:59:31 pm »
I like that idea. It kind of chastizes you for rushing.

TheOutlaw

• Guardian (+100)
  • Run like it is Godzilla!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2007, 03:13:21 am »
One idea so far would involve Guile becoming a hobo, a derelict.

a couple days ago I thought it would be an interesting plot device that after he has the telepathic episode with Schala, he tries to tell people and they think he is just plum crazy. after the plot moves along about one chapter, guile realizes to make allies (which he'll need) he can't disclose hearing schala in his head to anybody to gain there trust, for she is kind of on the "Virgin Mary" level of religious worship. (although later because of plot he will have to reveal the truth later)

In a new Game+ if you beat the final boss with just guile, after the telepathic episode, everyone will only think of guile as crazy, and after being ostracized by his neighbors and friends, unable to get a job he becomes a derelict. It ends with Damien(child) offering him a chocolate bar, but a concerned adult hurries him away from Guile.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 01:30:01 pm »
lolz

Guile as a hobo. That would become a classic ending.

satchel_dawg

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 04:38:37 pm »
1.The unkwon princess

2. Heavens Hope

3. The sun stone's gleam

something like that.