Author Topic: Chrono Crisis Sprite and Artwork Update  (Read 8890 times)

Chains Of Fate

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Chronologically Correct
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Crisis Forums
Re: Chrono Crisis Sprite and Artwork Update
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 02:48:46 am »
 Lena is spriting all of the Trigger sprites before beginning the Crisis sets to fully learn the style and techinques that were applied in Trigger, so the game will truly resemble its predecessor. If they're shown in Crisis, their designs would reflect any changes caused by time/and their environment.

Gren

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 12:28:13 pm »
Hey guy sory that im putting it right here right now but i must do this !!
 Here are link http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?chr1337 to petition wrote to Square Enix
by ppl who want to make Square let finish Chrono ressurection project a beatiful 3D  remake of Chrono Trigger
they have about 6K ppl signed  Help Us make chrono trigger 3D remake come true !!!!!!!!!

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 12:37:12 pm »
Wrong place to put that buddy.

Back on topic: Chains of Fate, any idea when you'll have a demo?

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 12:48:42 pm »
What is the white thing behind the game logo? Is it an important item in the story, important like the Time Egg and the Chrono Cross were in CT and CC?

Shadow_Dragon

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 02:05:49 pm »
Looks like Nadia's Bell to me, but I can't be sure

By the way, how is this being made and how many people are in the process of making it?

Chains Of Fate

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Crisis Forums
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2006, 12:34:01 am »
To answer your questions...

Nightmare975: There won't be any more demos, we'll only be releasing the full game. We may release teaser trailers or something like that, but that's it until the whole game is completed.

Chrono'99: As Shadow Dragon said, it's Nadia's bell. But, it isn't what the final logo will look like. We've decided to do something else for that.

Shadow Dragon: I'm the only person working on the actual development of the game, besides the people making custom scripts. Other than myself, there's Lena Andreia (spriter), RoeTaKa (composer), Final Light Ceres (artist), and Validus (other artist).

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2006, 06:59:13 am »
This fan project is awesome but Xavier kinda looks like Claude from Star Ocean: The 2nd story.

Chains Of Fate

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Crisis Forums
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2006, 12:18:55 am »
The game's being made with RPG Maker XP, and I think you may be getting Claude from the red headband, Magus068. Other than that, I personally don't see the resemblance.

DarkEpoch7

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2006, 12:40:20 am »
Well they both have blonde hair hair, but otherwise...

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2006, 02:21:23 am »
Ok. One thing I have to ask Chains of Fate. I've tried Temporal Flux and Rpg Maker 95 to XP and well I don't know what I'm doing (well I do) but how do you have the patience and what ever else you're putting up with to make Chrono Crisis? I gave up many projects that I started, GRRRR!

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2006, 11:12:23 pm »
That's your problem, you lost your patience and thus lost the will to make your games.

Chains Of Fate

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Crisis Forums
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 03:32:48 pm »
Well, most people don't have the patience to complete a game, or even get a demo done. There's a ton of work involved with making a good game and it's taken me a few years just to get me where I am today. If you stick with it and really want it to happen, then it will happen. But, it's not something you can do on a whim.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 04:22:04 pm »
Very true... I kinda know that from experience myself ^^'

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 05:09:23 pm »
Yes, you have to have the courage to finish what you've started. I sat on an incomplete Compendium for two years before I finally decided I would sacrifice the time to get it done. Just recently, I wrote a small short story for the OCR writing contest. I could have taken forever with it, letting it gnaw on my mind and sit around rotting incomplete on my hard drive, but I sat down one night at did it. There are all kinds of people who sit for years with various projects decomposing in the corners of their minds, whether they are games, novels, or other works. Get it done!

Cronorei

• Iokan (+1)
  • <3 akane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2006, 12:27:57 am »
Yes, you have to have the courage to finish what you've started. I sat on an incomplete Compendium for two years before I finally decided I would sacrifice the time to get it done. Just recently, I wrote a small short story for the OCR writing contest. I could have taken forever with it, letting it gnaw on my mind and sit around rotting incomplete on my hard drive, but I sat down one night at did it. There are all kinds of people who sit for years with various projects decomposing in the corners of their minds, whether they are games, novels, or other works. Get it done!
*looks at his CT guide he started on last year* ... yeah i know how that is zeal xD

As for demos, aside from possible testing among selected testers *pokes chains and lena*, the game wont be released in any shape to the public until its done. Which imo makes it better so you dont have to adapt to changes between the demo and final.

And for Xavier's looking like Claude. Aside from blonde hair and the red bandana they are nothing alike :S claude's hair is a bowl cut no less, Xaviers is the spikey bedhead like Crono's xD

Claude sprites

Xavier ones
(claude is mainly for those who havent played star ocean 2)