Author Topic: Stop fucking me up, Windows Live  (Read 325 times)

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
Stop fucking me up, Windows Live
« on: June 24, 2006, 03:52:34 am »
So I was using WLM Beta, right. It was all working mint, until I couldn't login. Ok...I'll just try Windows Messenger. Nope, didn't work either. Gaim, works, but disconnected. Tried Trillian, quickly closed. Soon, Gaim worked, but my love of the WLM system soon shut the idea of using that out of my mind.

I went to Help, tried doing everything it said for the 80048820 code, but to no avail. I saw the Webmessenger link, and started using that.

Enter, Windows Live Messenger, the full version. After downloading it for an hour, I opened up and tried signing in. Fingers crossed, I awaited the usual emo nicknames of my friends, and my totally awesome name, and my Trent Reznor - Marilyn Manson display picture. Argh, same error! Went to help again, changed proxy setting, deleted cache- heck, I even turned off the firewall, and nothing happened! Tried foruming and Googleing...nope, still nothing. So I decided to post here, for a more direct response. I thought it was to do with my Gmail account that I use for a passport, but it works on Webmessenger, so why not on the desktop version of Microsofts IM Client?

I have added the error signs for WLM and WM (and my display picture, you know, just for fun)

[attachment deleted by admin]

kian

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: Stop fucking me up, Windows Live
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 02:14:40 pm »
your a big nin fan?  i just saw them in charlotte for the second time a few weeks ago.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 12:10:06 am »
Yes, NIN rock. They're getting too dancey now, though, and The Fragile was way too emo.

kian

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 11:39:00 am »
dude have you seen the video of trent endorsing PETA.  as far as the music, i guess they are just trying to adapt.  fragile was when he was starting to sober up, and now hes all into fitness, he is getting pretty swoll.  not eveyone can try as hard as tool to keep it real. 

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 10:05:11 pm »
Wasn't Fragile when he was at the peak of his depression/addiction?
But thats not the point, who can help me with problem?