News and Updates > Site Updates

Chrono Poll

(1/3) > >>

ZeaLitY:
Adding a new poll. The answers are hard to read, so they're reproduced below. If the community tried to make another fan game, which story would you prefer?

* Continue straight from the ending of Chrono Cross, after the dimensions were merged, using Kato's ideas to go rescue Crono, Marle, and Lucca, with a final battle against an unknown enemy in the Sea of Zurvan (i.e. Kato's Chrono Break idea).
* Use Radical Dreamers and Chrono Cross's characters and events, but combine them with the Chrono Trigger team in a hybrid "retelling", heavily featuring the Trigger cast, and not necessarily featuring a Schala/Lavos fused final boss concept.
* Dispense with the Radical Dreamers/Chrono Cross continuity entirely. Let's get Chrono Trigger 2 going in a completely new direction, avoiding RD/CC's concepts where possible, even if we have to feature several totally original fan characters.
* Forget a giant overarching narrative. Give me a collection of sidequests and gaidens for fan favorite characters from all three games, like seven smaller games independent of each other in the same ROM. Maybe they intertwine in the final chapter?
I don't want to delete the old poll, so here it is, fresh from 2010:

~~~

who is ur favrit dragn bell

REMIND ME T'CHECK

ClayAKAMe:
There may be a few flaws in CT but I don't see any. Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention.

Daid:
I think that the only Flaw is that some areas are slightly under developed.
But otherwise I think it is the Best classic RPG I have ever played.
It has time travel ^_^

neo-fusion:
It's fairly tough...

Crono, I always liked the Guru's line "Where's that kid with the Radical Haircut?"

thesack41:
Crono!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version