Author Topic: Sprigg  (Read 2871 times)

uzerzero

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: Sprigg
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 11:38:45 am »
Sorry, I meant Dragonian as an adjective for Dragon, i.e. the Sky Dragon has Dragonian skills when it comes to whipping Lynx's butt unless you're good. But you're right, she's not Dragonian, as in the Dragonians that built Fort Dragonia. Sort of slipped my mind I suppose. But this is getting off-topic, this thread is about Sprigg, not Harle.

I still stand with believing that Sprigg is demi-human.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 11:55:43 am »
Well the easiest answer is that she's a Demi-Human, but given her unique appearance, her strange magic skills and the lost Magus connection, she really could be a Mystic.

uzerzero

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 12:11:16 pm »
She could be a Mystic.

She could be a demi-human.

She could be Ozzie's sister.

I think the developers just set two flags for the characters: Human and demi-human. I don't think that they set a seperate flag for Mystic or other. That's probably why the game registers her as a demi-human when you enter Marbule.

If we had more information about Sprigg's past, especially why she was in the Temporal Vortex, this would help explain more.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2006, 12:25:59 pm »
I don't think she could be Ozzie's sister.

The Marbule test is a good one but it's in no way absolute. What do they say if you bring robots or the voodoo doll to them?

uzerzero

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 12:35:54 pm »
The Ozzie's sister thing was a joke.

At the time, I only had Sprigg, Harle, Lynx, Norris, and Radius. If I have time, I might try to find an old save and see what happens if I take Grobyc back there. And you can't take Mojo(y) back there because he wouldn't be available until much later in the game, even with the use of the Chrono Cross.