Author Topic: ~-_.Project Status._-~  (Read 11837 times)

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: ~-_.Project Status._-~
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2008, 11:38:37 pm »
It's getting more difficult to work on this because of the fact on how much we're expanding on CT.  We keep finding new things and literally breaking the limits and adding them in.  'Tis almost hard to keep up with this.  Plus on the other hand, I'm learning new knowledge on what we can do and I've expanded my mind on how everything works a bit more.  So features that we wanted should be easy to add.

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2009, 10:11:00 am »
From how much we've been expanding on CT, Time's Illusion is pretty much an easy get-up and go project now.  I'm thinking of working up the first few events to introduce how the game would start and the very first major event scene as a trailer and/or a slight preview of what the game would be like.  But even then, that would take quite awhile because of having to sprite a futuristic looking guard along with a bunch of new sprite implementations and a load of other things as well.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2009, 10:16:35 am »
Are you ready to put this back into the active Fan Projects section, or would you rather wait until work on CT:Ultimate Edition is complete?

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2009, 06:30:52 pm »
It'd be best to wait a bit.  Right now while it's here, I'm updating some of the portraits and what-not and fixing a few bugs here and there.

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2009, 07:32:48 pm »
I'll probably be putting up regular status updates and what not.

I just completely moved everything over into a fresh rom and fixed a few sprites here and there.  Coloring is also slightly changed and the menu is back to normal except the background tiles, forgot where the palette is and will change that later.  I'm really looking at the characters again and I'm definitely going to redesign most of the cast..

Guile - Maybe some different colors, this is just too bland
Arris - Perfect, no changes needed.  She's bright and vibrant which is really nice to see
Layla - I like this actually, I might change her hair to gray, but I'll definitely keep it as it is.
Damien - He needs a complete rehaul
Schala - Maybe a few changes here and there to make it look different.  Possibly some color lighting as she's a little dark
Slash - ...Rather unique.  I'm not really sure what to do with this one.
Tata - I like this design but it really needs a lot of changes to work.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 07:40:47 pm by justin3009 »

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2009, 08:55:10 am »
Idk if I posted it, but I might have possibly gotten a concept artist to help chug the characters along.  Plus, I'm reworking on doing super sprites again so I can get more portraits done.  I'm also doing that because I'm definitely going to help Chrono Crisis along as well.  So it'll be a pretty tight schedule to work on things, but it'll manage.

justin3009

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2009, 07:05:07 pm »
I'm going to be re-arranging all the topics and deleting irrelevant posts and stuff to clean it up.

Also on other news, I'm starting to work on outlining the code a little bit.  Schala's Shrine is the first event area I'm testing and cleaning up because it's one of the only few tilesets in Guile's era that isn't changing.  So with that, I'll probably outline Guile's area a bit and then work on that.  I'm thinking about posting in the Kajar Labs another recruitment session but I think we'll need to do some outlines and things on characters first.