Author Topic: RD Battle Music in CT!  (Read 6812 times)

Chickenlump

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Re: RD Battle Music in CT!
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 12:43:30 pm »
I successfully imported Devil's Lab into Chrono Trigger. I love this song. The instruments are horrid, but it kind of makes for a neat remix. If I find a better combination of instruments, or someone else does, post it, and I will post mine later.

Apply to an unheadered ROM. I have the music playing at the title screen, after the pendulem, where you select your saved game, the music plays in that area, so you don't have to go into a fight (though it will play there too.

Woohoo!
I wonder if Final Fantasy 2/4 SPC's are compatible? I'll have to dig around and find out. :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Vehek

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 12:48:02 pm »
you might be right, but I don't think RD actually has those size headers.
Nah, it does. For example, the size header for Gale is 5E 03. Add 35E to 0FBF23 (right after the header), and you get FC281, which is the location of the next SPC.

Oh, and Frozen Flame was mislabeled on my offsets, causing me some confusion about the size headers, but it's fixed now.

Vargose

• Chrono Trigger Threads of Time
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 01:39:34 pm »
you might be right, but I don't think RD actually has those size headers.
Nah, it does. For example, the size header for Gale is 5E 03. Add 35E to 0FBF23 (right after the header), and you get FC281, which is the location of the next SPC.

Oh, and Frozen Flame was mislabeled on my offsets, causing me some confusion about the size headers, but it's fixed now.

Yep. You're right. It looks like the .spc I have contained the two byte header for the next song at the end. Thats what threw me. I'll repost my tutorial.