Author Topic: Chrono Trigger: The Past and Beyond  (Read 6190 times)

JBuettler

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger: The Past and Beyond
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 12:06:17 am »
Is there a way to audition?  I didn't see anything on the website.  I'd love to voice-act for this...I'm a huge fan of the Chrono series.

MitchelHunt

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 05:24:36 am »
Is there a way to audition?  I didn't see anything on the website.  I'd love to voice-act for this...I'm a huge fan of the Chrono series.

The auditions haven't yet opened, but should be up (at the very latest) by the end of July. Thanks for your interest, and we hope to hear from you soon!

JBuettler

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 03:11:33 am »
O ok, because I saw that three people have been cast already.  Just wondering...thanks, can't wait!

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 01:39:45 am »
This movie sounds interesting and if I could at least get a small part in that would make my day or year. Chrono Trigger is my life! and I've always looked for ways to make my own CT demo or game but Idon't have DSL and well this com was made in 2006 and it's still as slow as the rest so I haven't had any luck with anything

Almighty Satan

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 06:00:12 pm »
This movie sounds interesting and if I could at least get a small part in that would make my day or year. Chrono Trigger is my life! and I've always looked for ways to make my own CT demo or game but Idon't have DSL and well this com was made in 2006 and it's still as slow as the rest so I haven't had any luck with anything

And it's people like you that bastardize the whole Chrono Trigger community as a whole.

JBuettler

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 05:36:35 pm »
Is this project defunct or what?  The website doesn't work, nor have we heard anything from Mitchelhunt.