Author Topic: Threads of Time  (Read 6751 times)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Threads of Time
« on: May 20, 2006, 04:16:11 pm »
We have currently started a new project to hold threads of time off for a bit.  We have 1 hero for our new project but he has no name.

Name: Unknown
Weapon: Batleth/Batleth Sword/Fists - Martial Arts
Element: Not known as of now
Origin: 2100 AD
Information:  -No Town of Origin-- this is temporary info, he is still in the midts of changing--  He is a rank 1 soldier as of now.  He was gifted with extrodinary skills at his age and has been honing them since he was just a child.  He wears a Silverish/Grayish Armor that represents the soldiers of Rank 1.  He has loved bandana's since he was young, they were a hobby for him to make.  He usually carries his weapons around but if not, he is a master of martial arts as well to protect himself incase a threat comes near.

joemomma

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: Threads of Time
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 05:29:35 pm »
will this be for the RPG maker? I hope not

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 05:49:52 pm »
No it is not Rpg Maker.  It's purely Temporal Flux.

Gilead

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 05:57:28 pm »
with temporal flux?  i'm pumped already.

joemomma

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 06:12:04 pm »
beautiful.... if there was only more hard working hackers like yourself. I thank you, for not torchering my hard drive with the RPGmaker

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 07:28:38 pm »
Temporal Flux + Graphic hack = teh awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

joemomma

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 02:06:18 am »
I have a couple ?'s.
1.) Do you need any help with this project.
2.) How long have you been working on this?
3.) Who will be the main PC's
4.) Will there be any CT or CC charaters?
5.) Are you going to get your own project forum, for further comments and updates?

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 08:10:47 am »
1) We might need help with a few map makers in TF

2) Not to long...bout a week now, but we got some of the plot down (even though it seems awkward to me =/)

3) The Main FEMALE Protaganist has no name as of yet.  She's still in the making atm, same with the male.  But expect them soon.
- This is Demo of what her battle stance maybe.  The suit is being updated and the hair is maybe being changed.  I also just noticed that the way she's holding the gun is messed up...It wasn't like that before, anyways ill work on her a bit and get a fixed one.

4) No ct or Cc characters.  This game is based off another dimension of CT where the heroes never existed.

5) We have a project forum for Threads of Time, but we're going to need to have another.  It's up to Zeality, but personally, i'm afraid to ask.  I don't really wanna get him mad ><.  But if we do have another project forum, it may be open to the public but who knows.

6) (extra thing not asked) As of now the game doesn't EVEN HAVE a name.  We are still coming up with one =/.  Contribute some ideas if you guys feel like it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 08:17:36 am by justin3009 »

joemomma

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 05:32:18 pm »
I thought it was called Threads of Time, but if thats not the case... lets see.. Chrono Trigger, Radical Dreamers then Chrono Cross... hmmm... Chrono Weave? Chrono Combine? Chrono Complex? Twisted Fate? Chrono Illuions, like what happened never really happend, Alternative Trigger? hmmm.. i look over what i typed AND IT"S ONE BIG Clich'e..... Chrono Diverse (diverse meaning: Not like another in nature, quality, amount, or form), Chrono Wreathe (To move or proceed on a repeatedly curving course: coil, corkscrew, curl, entwine, meander, snake, spiral, twine, twist, weave, wind 2) thats about it outta me, ill reply if i come up with anything else

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 06:30:42 pm »
How about... Time Trigger, or Time Cross?

joemomma

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 08:37:04 pm »
5) We have a project forum for Threads of Time, but we're going to need to have another.  It's up to Zeality, but personally, i'm afraid to ask.  I don't really wanna get him mad ><.  But if we do have another project forum, it may be open to the public but who knows.

Im pretty sure Zeality is human. I don't think it would be to much to ask for, unless that is, alot of people have asked and havent followed the forum rules (which im not saying has happend, but there is that possibillity)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 10:26:51 pm »
Chrono Trigger - Illusion of Time
Time's Illusion
Dimension's Illusions
Dimension's Drift
Complex Dimension (kind of lame)

I personally think Time's Illusion is a good one but meh...Who knows...What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 10:30:42 pm by justin3009 »

joemomma

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 10:32:25 pm »
i like it too i also like the Chrono Trigger - Illusion of Time you should get the peoples vote and poll it!

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 03:07:08 am »
Illusion of Time already exists though. It's Illusion of Gaia's name in Europe, the "sequel" to Soul Blazer and "prequel" to Terranigma...

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 08:41:46 am »
>=/.  Well, 2 chrono crisis exists =P.  But meh

Bout Time's Illusions