Author Topic: Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes Demo 2 Feedback  (Read 41809 times)

brifye19

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
  • The black wind howls again...
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes Demo 2 Feedback
« Reply #300 on: March 31, 2008, 01:37:24 am »
Actually I need help finding the instruments. Am I supposed to fight those monsters to find pieces of the instrument Because. I scoured the land but I seem to be overlooking something. Thanks

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Nazarene Hebrew, Tribe of Dan, of Yisra'el; YHWH..
    • View Profile
    • NeptuneNavigator2001's Website in Progress!
« Reply #301 on: April 01, 2008, 08:26:11 am »
You can fight them, but the Instrument pieces are in treasure chests scattered throughout Singing Mountain.  Sorry I didn't get to this in time, but I don't check the Compendium Forum enough.  (I do check the Chrono Crisis Forum quite a bit, though...  But that's irrelevant at this time...)  Actually, I'm pretty sure that the monsters won't just let you grab the treasure chests; you have to fight them to get the pieces.  Once you get the pieces - just make sure you've opened all the treasure chests, then you'll be guaranteed access to the last room inside Singing Mountain - return to that area, skip over the dialogue, and when it comes time to input the choices - you'll see what I mean when the time comes - enter 1, 2, 4, 3.  There ya go...!

brifye19

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
  • The black wind howls again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 02, 2008, 01:40:08 pm »
This was a fun game. Definitely isnt finished but it was a great demo. I cant wait for the final version to come out!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2008, 02:14:25 pm »
And just think: that was just a taste.  JUST A TEASE.

The final product...  Oh man.  Can't wait.

Belthasar

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 25, 2008, 12:19:49 pm »
As a person whose played Chrono Trigger over 50 times *even learned to read by playing it* I can say that this is going to be great when its finished its already awesome. =)

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #305 on: May 27, 2008, 12:26:03 pm »
Lotsa bugs man! Crap, I defeated Zeal (WTH Crono disappeared from Battle and I can't recruit a third chara in my party and the SECOND chara just seems to be standing! O_o) I traveled to 600 AD and got stuck while landing from the epoch. ;o Lotsa bigs, but I guess it'll be fixed in the final version. =] *can't wait for it's release* I are impatient!

Lmao, I hate how weak Magus is in the beginning though (against Dalton, at least). >_< But I guess that's just me. And... Instead of "killing" people can't Crono just knock em out and arrest em? Coz that suits Magus's style. :P And I want Glenn's old Shakespearean accent back! xD

*keeps quiet* Lol, sorry if this all seems like an annoying complaint. The story's wonderful, but a few minor things just didn't seem right compared to the old one.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 27, 2008, 05:13:19 pm »
maybe my memory isn't serving me correctly...but i'm pretty sure the zeal fight and beyond was an easter egg (you weren't actually supposed to do it in game).

--JP

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #307 on: May 28, 2008, 10:22:16 am »
Easter egg? =o Where?

RoxSilverFox

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Hey, do you think we should go get some pies?
    • View Profile
    • Silver Fox Games
« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2008, 07:20:08 am »
This was an awesome demo can't wait for the full version. I did spot a few minor glitches but nothing serious.

Oh major awesomeness I managed to glitch further into the game I'm at the bit with glenn but it screws up when I talk to him and sends me back to chronopolis.

BTW
Does any one know what the glass rose is for?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 06:12:16 am by RoxSilverFox »

Chronicono

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 22, 2008, 09:20:49 am »
Hey, I just discovered this and dl'd all the additions I could find on here. OMG!!! I discovered CT when I was 12 and depressed... (Blahblah, long story of life...) and fell in love w/ this game. Never knew what it was, but I never even knew that other ppl felt as strong about this game as I did, and many ppl either only heard of it or didn't even finish it... I am happy to find this community, and would like to say to all those making recreations & sequels that this shit is amazing. THANK YOU FOR THIS. I am interested in messing around w/ this temporal flux if it is easy enough for someone who is in no way a hacker to use, and making my own, or helping w/ this if possible.

I just finished the CE demo 2, and wow. Like my dreams came true w/ a new CT. I'm really geeked about it. I look forward to a finished product, more so than graduating w/ a bachelors degree. I don't have the attention span to read the entire forum, but I'm sure all bugs & glitches have been brought up already, but I do have some ?'s about some things. I found the Masamune w/ Magus, along w/ a bow in the same level, and a couple barriers in the singing mountain that were "hidden" and didn't know what was up w/ that if anything. I done the secrets yet, so once I go back I may have ?'s answered, but if not, then would like to know. :)

Amazing work, I luv you all 4 it (no homo) and keep it up.

Oh, and the ruins that Schala are in, aesthetically a wet dream for me. Yes.

Chronicono

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 27, 2008, 03:27:37 am »
just a random thought... But it would be a dream come tru. Work SEPHIROTH into it... (Drools)