Author Topic: The basic concept, plot, and ideas I have in my scary little head.  (Read 13756 times)

grey_the_angel

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
Alright, welcome on and all to the webproject Chrono Cross: A Lover Story Across Time. This is basically to pick up the piece leftover by the ambious ending, and is more of a end novel/.dot hack//-ish project, in which I will not only use a single meduim like most people tend to do with fanprojects.  :lee:

Anyways, the story deal around, mostly, a young boy named Janus, who'm I've taken the several obvious liberties with while designing him.

*Uncolored Janus* :lee:

Anyways, the story revolves around his mysterous encounter one day with the radical dreamer Kid and is attack by the mysterious F.A.T.E. Beast. (you'll like how that one works one, trust me, you'll never expect what I'm doing. BWAHAHAHA :D) Thus sending him into a series of events which means to solve and explain not only his own existance as a person, but the end of CC, and the whereabouts and aftermath of an unruined CT world.

Yes, I will have some new character.
Yes, I will have a brand new plot.
Yes, I have altered appearance, dealtered appearance, and generally gave a feeling of difference among the characters.

But! I refuse to do anything of the following, on pain of death:

1.) pull a fanboy and match up pairings that NEVER had hints of happening. I'm a puritian in that respect. (lucky for me, kidxserge is my favorite pairing, and it happens ingame. :D)

2.) Plots of convience: No magically winning battles with untapped powers like in DBZ. If it happens, it happens by mistake, or for some reason not yet known (well, I know, but you won't for a while.)

3.) Completely devoid people of their normal personalities. I downright hate people pull this crap. Luckly, Crono and Serge are free range, since they have none, so I took small liberities with Crono's by battle scarred personality. :D Sorry!

Anyways, if people wish to join, or give general output, I'm all for it, and you can email me Grey_the_angel@yahoo.com, send me a Pm here

OR aim me at grey the angel 0.

Thanks, and may you enjoy my presentation of CC:ALSAT.

Daid

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: The basic concept, plot, and ideas I have in my scary little head.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 09:05:21 am »
Sounds cool
I like your plot idea it sounds like it will fit in well with Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross! :D

I also like your design for Janus.  He looks awsome. Your drawing skills are exellent!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 09:08:24 am by Ryan_WMD_2006 »

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 12:20:05 am »
pull a fanboy and match up pairings that NEVER had hints of happening. I'm a puritian in that respect. (lucky for me, kidxserge is my favorite pairing, and it happens ingame. Very Happy)

Damn, I was hoping for a SergeXMagus pairing (I'm just kidding). I have a quick question though, is Harle or any of the other important characters(ie, one's that made sense) going to make an appearence?

Hey, if you ever need help in making a character or help with the plot, I could help. PM me if you want.

Mavix

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • I'm the pirate and I make any fool walk the Plank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 04:50:02 pm »
that good janus looks awsome. but like what nightmare said
hoping for a SergeXMagus pairing
it would be cool if we could do somthing like that. say Lynx and magus. you know what! I think we should start a poll or topic on transforming 2 of your favroit cc & ct characters and making them one.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 07:39:35 pm »
it would be cool if we could do somthing like that. say Lynx and magus. you know what! I think we should start a poll or topic on transforming 2 of your favroit cc & ct characters and making them one.

That's not what I ment. >_>

Anyways, I'm not too sure of the red eye and blue eye. Maybe you should make both eyes purple?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 11:52:47 pm by nightmare975 »

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 03:00:51 am »

That's not what I ment. >_>

Anyways, I'm not too sure of the red eye and blue eye. Maybe you should make both eyes purple?
what's wrong with heterochromia? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia

hotspot

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Breaker of wooden writing utensils
    • View Profile
    • Suikocross
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 12:27:52 pm »
The story sounds good so far, but will there be alot of old characters or a little bit?

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 01:44:57 pm »
The story sounds good so far, but will there be alot of old characters or a little bit?
as of right now: 3 new characters, 16 old ones, and 32 guest appearances if I follow the script I have.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 12:29:54 pm »
yeah!  can't wait!  can't wait!  can't wait!

hmmm.... deja vu?

how old is janus...?   hmmmm...?

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 06:34:39 pm »
8... if I recall correctly.