Author Topic: Welcome, welcome!  (Read 119180 times)

Blackcaped_imp

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome, welcome!
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2008, 01:35:05 pm »
Hey people, i know this isn't the place to say it but whatever, i do not want to start a new threat or something. Happy new year! I hope he compendium get bigger and stronger everyday, 08 must be a blossoming year of the springtime of youth, as some say over here. My best wishes for all of you.

Zariel

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2008, 01:52:47 am »
Well, my name is Zariel... and I hope I can help a bit in here, learn and have fun.
Although I'm only good at writing and thinking, I'll try my best.

Just saying Hi.

Bye.

Ps: I'm not a native speaker of english... so forgive me.. if my english grammar is too bad.
Well, that's all.
Bye now.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 02:27:41 am »
Hey, it's not bad at all! Welcome to the Compendium.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2008, 04:39:13 am »
Welcome Zariel.it good to know your good a thinking, thats a rare gift these days.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2008, 09:26:56 am »
Hiya! Welcome to the club. I'm curious; what's your native tongue?

Zariel

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2008, 04:42:45 pm »
Mmm... it's Spanish... something not so uncommon these days. Jjeje.
I hail from South America.

Well, sorry for the spam... jeje.

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2008, 02:52:05 am »
Well I guess I should introduce myself, huh... My name is BROJ (short: Bloody Reaver of Judgement, no judgement is not misspelled I just used an archaic spelling.) and I frequented here and there, I appreciate the projects that are developed here and the intelligent discussion that some of the forums provide, so I finally decided to register and to participate here in the forums. Hopefully I can bring something to the table and learn a great deal in the process. Here's to good times! *takes a drink*  :)

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2008, 03:26:35 pm »
Hello, hello! I always spell judgement that way. Judge. Judgement. What's another version of it? (god, I'm so behind! I have people to greet, I have stuff to send, I have wallpapers to download... oh, well.)

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2008, 04:16:29 pm »
The modern version drops the "e" to form judgment. Which is kind of weird in my opinion, but who said that english spellings made much sense to begin with?  :wink:

Schala

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2008, 02:26:28 pm »
Hi hi! I'm new here. My boyfriend showed me Prophet's Guile and I was having trouble with it, so it brought me here. :P

I'm a HUGE Chrono Trigger fan (as I'm sure we all are). I have the Japanese and U.S. releases for SNES and Playstation. xD I'm such a nerd. Lol. I also have custom made plushes of Crono, Schala, and Janus. ^o^ I didn't really enjoy Chrono Cross all that much. The cut scenes were pretty, and the music was awesome, but I didn't really enjoy the gameplay or story all that much. :/ I'm eagerly awaiting Chrono Crisis though!

If you want to know more about me, you can just check out my MySpace page in my profile. :P Just wanted to drop in here and introduce myself. ^^

Weee~

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2008, 02:32:06 pm »
SCHALA APPEARS!!  :lee: She wasn't in Chrono Cross after all; the blonde hair and lack of Magus should have given that character away as an imposter. Welcome to the Compendium, where everyone is eternally in the Springtime of Youth.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2008, 02:46:21 pm »
Welcome to the forums! ^^

I'm surprised the username 'Schala' was free... Could've sworn we had a member with that name already.

Anyhoo, enjoy the Compendium and feel free to ask for any help y'need!

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2008, 02:55:40 pm »
I think we did.  Unless she/he deleted her account.  Nonetheless, Welcome to the Compendium!  Where all your Chrono Dreams will come true!

Schala

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2008, 07:58:55 am »
I'm surprised too. xD I almost didn't even try it because I was thinking "Schala available on a CHRONO forum? Lawls. Yeah, right..." But I use Schala everywhere else, so I HAD to try. I'm glad I did. ^^

And yeah...CC totally butchered Schala. ;_;

dankun

• Guardian (+100)
  • Male...female......what's the difference?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2008, 02:10:22 am »
SCHALA APPEARS!!  :lee: She wasn't in Chrono Cross after all; the blonde hair and lack of Magus should have given that character away as an imposter.

Ummm.. I believe that her only imposter, is the one you're addressing with your post here.

And yeah...CC totally butchered Schala. ;_;

Yeah... Anyone who has anything bad to say about Schala's appearance in Chrono Cross, obviously didn't get the point of the whole story and really needs to play the game again.

Either that or grow out of love of a bunch of fictional characters that not even Square Enix cares about anymore!!

Oh and welcome 'Schala'.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 02:14:31 am by dankun »